Sefam S.Box Automatic CPAP w/ Humidifier & Heated Hose
$0 fees and 0% interest.
The Sefam S.Box is Newly released in Australia, by leading European CPAP brand Sefam Medical.
- Features sleek design
- Whisper quiet operation
- Automatic mode self-adjusts for maximum comfort, algorithm continuously monitors to determines optimum pressure.
- Includes ramp function to increase pressure to prescribed level during sleep.
- Includes integrated heated humidifier
- Bluetooth connectivity (extensible with other iHealth device integrations for a complete health picture)
- Temperature controlled heated tube.
The Starck Automatic CPAP combines leading technology with a unique design. It is as beautiful to look at as it is to use. Phillippe Starck has created the only CPAP device that doesn’t look like a CPAP device ! As with all his award winning designs the Starck CPAP is the ultimate in aesthetics and the ultimate in simplicity. The result is a less intrusive CPAP machine, one that delivers to the highest clinical standards for the user whilst blending seamlessly with their home environment.
Key Benefits of Sefam S.Box
The Sefam advanced algorithm treats Obstructive Sleep Apnea with clinical efficacy using continuous automatic adjustment. The right amount of air pressure for you, delivered at the right time, for a far better – and safer – night’s sleep.
Patented Sefam humidification technology ensures the most comfortable level of humidification for you. The optional heated hose then gently adjusts the air temperature to minimise condensation and to provide a more comfortable experience. And it does it all with whisper-quiet efficiency.
The simple, user-friendly motion sensitive digital display can be activated by a mere gesture or remotely, using the Sefam Access Lite App from your mobile device. All details are available at a glance, accessed via an intuitive interface to keep you – and your doctor – informed.
Please see the Sefam S.Box Clinical Settings Access & Cleaning Guide.
Warranty on the Sefam S.Box device
5 Years Manufacturer Warranty (Through RestEasy 2+3 Program)
- 2 Years Standard Warranty
- Receive Additional 3 Years Warranty when you register for the program within 4 weeks of your original purchase date to take advantage of the program. Registration Link Here.
Warranty on the Sefam S.Box parts
|Power Supply||2 Years|
|Humidifier Base Plate||1 Year|
|Humidifier Chamber||90 Days|
|Heated Tube||90 Days|
|S.Box Side Cover||90 Days|
|SD Card||90 Days|
Getting Started Instructions (English Subtitles)
Heated Tube Setup (English Subtitles)
Mask Settings (English Subtitles)
Travelling With S.Box (English Subtitles)
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment Dispatch Processing Time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Delivery Service Confirmation Types:
|Order Value $||AusPost Service Confirmation Type|
|Orders Under $50||Authority To Leave (ATL)|
|Orders Between $50 – $250||Safe Drop
By default packages will require Signature On Delivery,
however customers can request Authority To Leave (ATL) using the MyPost account.
|Orders Over $250||Signature Required (No ATL)|
- We encourage our customers to use the Australia Post MyPost account via app/website to manage their deliveries.
- The email and mobile number used on the order will be passed to Australia Post to match parcels to your account.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please send us a photo via the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.
ResMed AirSense 10 Elite Fixed Pressure CPAP Machine$990.00 – $1,050.00 Select options
ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her Automatic CPAP Machine
Löwenstein PrismaSMART max 4G – Automatic CPAP w/ Humidifier & Heated Tube
BMC Luna G3 Automatic CPAP Machine + WiFi