ResMed AirFit F30i Hybrid Full Face Mask (NEW)
The freedom you want, the performance you need
Designed for freedom, AirFit™ F30i delivers full face performance with minimal facial contact. The under-the-nose cushion provides a wide field of vision while eliminating the risk of red marks and discomfort on your nasal bridge. And with its tube-up design, you can move freely and sleep in many positions.
This mask is compatible with all CPAP Devices except for the ResMed AirMini Travel Machine.
- Top-of-head tube connection makes it easy to sleep and move comfortably
- Quick-release elbow is designed for easy connection and disconnection of the mask from tubing.
- UltraCompact cushion nestles under the nose, providing a wide field of vision while eliminating red marks and discomfort on the nasal bridge.
- Magnetic clips* help guide the headgear to the frame, so the mask is easy to put on and take off. Soft open-edge headgear is designed for extra softness and comfort.
- Optional soft wraps can help add softness and comfort at the cheeks.
* Use of masks with magnetic components is contraindicated in patients with the following pre-existing conditions: a metallic Hemostatic clip implanted in the head to repair an aneurysm and/or metallic splinters in one or both eyes.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please us the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.