ResMed AirFit / AirTouch F20 Replacement Headgear (incl. x2 Clips)
The AirFit™ F20 Headgear and The AirFit™ F20 for Her Headgear is a replacement headgear that is used with the following CPAP Mask:
The AirFit F20 headgear and The AirFit™ F20 for Her Headgear is designed to give the patient that extra softness and stability that is so important for a good fit. The magnetic clips that come with the headgear help to guide the headgear to fit the frame with ease.
The headgear is designed to reach above the ears and over the crown of the head before connecting at the base of the head. With 4 headgear connection points, the 2 upper straps connect at the top of the mask frame, while the lower 2 straps connect to magnets on the base of the mask frame.
This headgear includes two magnetic headgear clips which allow the user to easily clip or unclip the headgear into place.
The AirFit F20 Replacement headgear and The AirFit F20 for Her Replacement headgear is available in Small, Medium and Large, blue in Color.
Important: It is highly recommended that you replace your headgear every 3-6 months in order to maintain a good fit.
ResMed AirFit / AirTouch F20 Repacement Headgear (incl. x2 Clips)
- 1 AirFit F20 Headgear
- 1 AirFit F20 for Her Headgear
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please us the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.