ResMed AirFit N20 For Her Nasal CPAP Mask
or 4 fortnightly payments of $43.75 with More info
Sleek, soft, and adaptive ResMed’s AirFit N20 Nasal CPAP Mask combines an advanced InfinitySeal cushion with a flexible frame, and plush headgear, to deliver superior comfort and a secure seal with a minimal of facial contact. AirFit N20 is available in three sizes to fit a wide range of users.
- Also available in larger sizes with the ResMed AirFit N20 Nasal version, which features blue accents rather than lavender, and is available in size Medium and Large.
ULTIMATE COMFORT WITH INFINITY SEAL
AirFit’s advanced InfinitySeal nasal cushion features specially-designed “infinity” loops with variable thickness levels to reduce blowout, provide support at the sides of the nose, and relieve pressure at the nasal bridge. InfinitySeal’s soft, frosted surfaces feel natural on the skin and maintain a secure seal even at the highest CPAP or BiLevel pressures. Three InfinitySeal sizes are available — Small, Medium and Large.
MINIMALIST, SOFT, FLEXIBLE FRAME WITH INTEGRATED PADDING
AirFit N20’s frame flexes naturally to a custom fit on each user’s face. With only minimal skin contact the AirFit N20 For Her provides a stable fit and an open field of view. Integrated padding within the frame adds softness so you can read, watch TV and enjoy your evening routine without worrying about pinching, red marks, or pressure from your CPAP mask.
PLUSH HEADGEAR WITH MAGNETIC CLIPS!
Plush N20 Headgear is engineered for extra softness and stability. The rolled-edge fabric straps should be worn loosely to allow the InfinitySeal cushion to adapt to your personal facial contours. Ingenious magnetic clips, on the lower straps, guide the headgear into the mask frame so it is quick and easy to put on and take off with a simple twist. AirFit N20 masks come with Standard Headgear however Small and Large headgear is available separately for a more custom fit.
EASY TO USE QUICK RELEASE ELBOW
The AirFit N20 CPAP mask features a quick release elbow with squeeze-tabs so it’s easy to detach with one hand if you need to get up during the night. The elbow rotates 360° and includes an independent tube swivel to reduce tubing pull and drag. Diffused venting, built into the elbow, delivers an ultra quiet performance. Air is dispersed gently away from the user and bed partners so everyone can enjoy a quiet, comfortable night sleep.
The AirFit N10 includes an integrated, lightweight Flexi-Tube short tube that extends off of the mask frame, stretching and bending to increase flexibility while maintaining seal and stability. The Flexi-Tube is designed to accommodate a wide range of sleeping positions comfortably without mask drag or catching.
We aim to process and dispatch all orders within 24-48 hours. (stock permitting)
There are 3 shipping options available:
- Free Standard Australia Post Parcel (Signature Required)
- $30 Standard Australia Post Parcel – Will arrive 2-5 days after dispatch
- $50 Express Courier Delivery – Will arrive same day as dispatch
|Free Standard Australia Post Parcel (Signature Required)||2-5 Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|$30 Standard Australia Post Parcel (Signature Required, Insurance Added)||2-5 Days After Dispatch||A$30|
|$50 Express Australia Post Parcel (Signature Required, Insurance Added)||1-3 Days After Dispatch||A$50|
Please note: Australia Post have said there may be delivery days due to covid.
The ResMed AirTouch N20 and the ResMed AirFit N20 are similar nasal CPAP masks with one key difference. They both feature the same plush headgear, flexible tubing and soft fabric frame. The key difference between the two masks is the type of cushion used.
ResMed AirTouch N20
- The AirTouch N20 cushion is made with UltraSoft Memory Foam material which adapts to your facial contours. This ensures an effective seal is achieved and maintained throughout the night. This cushion cannot be washed and requires replacing every 30 days and can be given a daily wipe over with your CPAP mask wipes.
ResMed AirFit N20
- The AirFit N20 features a washable and more durable silicone cushion. The InfinitySeal technology used in creating this product ensures the cushion adapts to the face while creating a secure seal.