ResMed Quattro Air For Her Full Face CPAP Mask
Drift off to a great night’s sleep with the lightest full face mask on the market: ResMed’s Quattro Air For Her. Quattro Air For Her’s sleek, minimalist design is 45% lighter than the Mirage Quattro; and it only has four parts to clean and maintain. The Quattro Air For Her’s dual-wall Spring Air cushion improves overall seal and reduces pressure at the nasal bridge. Updated SoftEdge headgear, with pink highlights, reduces facial marks and provides a loose, comfortable fit.
A REAL LIGHTWEIGHT
The Quattro Air For Her delivers the proven performance and reliability of the Mirage Quattro in a lighter, more comfortable mask that is simpler to set up and use. At just 3.3 ounces Quattro Air For Her is 45% lighter than the popular Mirage Quattro. The reduced weight eliminates pressure on the face, and drag on the headgear, so Quattro Air For Her feels lighter to wear and is less susceptible to leaks.
SIMPLICITY IS KEY
With only four parts the Quattro Air For Her is incredibly easy to use, clean and assemble. The cushion comes off with one click for cleaning and snaps back into place just as easily when you’re done — there’s no cushion clip to break, lose or replace!
ENHANCED SPRING AIR CUSHION
Quattro Air’s enhanced Spring Air cushion has a lightly textured surface that feels more natural on the skin and improves overall seal. The dual-wall design gently inflates with therapy air during use to create a soft, adaptable cushion of air between the mask the the face. Updated contours at the nasal bridge reduce pressure and improve comfort and fit.
The Quattro Air For Her’s cushion seals around the mouth and nose so it is suitable for patients who breathe through their mouth and nose as well as people with nasal blockages or who experience occasional mouth leaks. It is also ideally suited for higher therapy pressure levels
FLEX-WING FOREHEAD SUPPORT & OPEN FRAME
One of the most subtle innovations of the Quattro Air For Her is the soft, silicone Flex-wing Forehead Support that automatically flexes into position without requiring forehead pads, excessive pressure, or overly tight headgear. The Flex-wing feels light on the face while providing just the right amount of stability for a dependable seal. The sleek, open Quattro Air frame is lightweight and flexible; minimizing facial contact while supporting the Spring Air cushion on the face.
SOFTEDGE HEADGEAR DESIGN
Quattro Air For Her headgear comes in a stylish gray design with pink highlights in a small size designed to fit more petite users. Seamless SoftEdge Headgear features premium rolled-edge fabric with a unique texture that helps improve fit and feels more natural on the face. SoftEdge headgear should be worn loosely to allow the mask cushion to inflate and adapt to facial contours and movement through the night. The Quattro Air’s crown strap sits comfortably at the top of the head, limiting contact with the sensitive areas around the back of the neck.
There are no headgear clips required with the Quattro Air For Her; instead the headgear slides easily onto loops built into the mask frame. There’s no need to re-adjust the headgear every time you put it on, once you’ve found your fit just slide the headgear on and off the headgear loops as needed.
QUIET, DIFFUSED VENTS & QUICK RELEASE ELBOW
Advanced circular diffused venting around the mask elbow ensures that Quattro Air For Her delivers quiet mask performance with an average sound level of 28 dBA. Air is dispersed gently and quietly away from the user and their bed partner so both can enjoy a quiet, comfortable night’s sleep. The one piece, quick release elbow features squeeze-tabs so it’s easy to detach with one hand at night. The elbow rotates 360° and includes an independent tube swivel to reduce tubing drag, giving you the freedom to move during sleep without compromising mask seal.
Extra Small, Small, Medium
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please us the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.