ResMed AirFit N20 Nasal CPAP Mask
Sleek, soft, and adaptive ResMed’s AirFit N20 Nasal CPAP Mask combines an advanced InfinitySeal cushion with a flexible frame, and plush headgear, to deliver superior comfort and a secure seal with a minimal of facial contact. AirFit N20 is available in three sizes to fit a wide range of users.
- Also available in a AirFit N20 For Her version, which features lavender accents rather than blue, and is only available in size Small.
ULTIMATE COMFORT WITH INFINITY SEAL
AirFit’s advanced InfinitySeal nasal cushion features specially-designed “infinity” loops with variable thickness levels to reduce blowout, provide support at the sides of the nose, and relieve pressure at the nasal bridge. InfinitySeal’s soft, frosted surfaces feel natural on the skin and maintain a secure seal even at the highest CPAP or BiLevel pressures. Three InfinitySeal sizes are available — Small, Medium and Large.
MINIMALIST, SOFT, FLEXIBLE FRAME WITH INTEGRATED PADDING
AirFit N20’s frame flexes naturally to a custom fit on each user’s face. With only minimal skin contact the AirFit N20 For Her provides a stable fit and an open field of view. Integrated padding within the frame adds softness so you can read, watch TV and enjoy your evening routine without worrying about pinching, red marks, or pressure from your CPAP mask.
PLUSH HEADGEAR WITH MAGNETIC CLIPS!
Plush N20 Headgear is engineered for extra softness and stability. The rolled-edge fabric straps should be worn loosely to allow the InfinitySeal cushion to adapt to your personal facial contours. Ingenious magnetic clips, on the lower straps, guide the headgear into the mask frame so it is quick and easy to put on and take off with a simple twist. AirFit N20 masks come with Standard Headgear however Small and Large headgear is available separately for a more custom fit.
EASY TO USE QUICK RELEASE ELBOW
The AirFit N20 CPAP mask features a quick release elbow with squeeze-tabs so it’s easy to detach with one hand if you need to get up during the night. The elbow rotates 360° and includes an independent tube swivel to reduce tubing pull and drag. Diffused venting, built into the elbow, delivers an ultra quiet performance. Air is dispersed gently away from the user and bed partners so everyone can enjoy a quiet, comfortable night sleep.
The AirFit N10 includes an integrated, lightweight Flexi-Tube short tube that extends off of the mask frame, stretching and bending to increase flexibility while maintaining seal and stability. The Flexi-Tube is designed to accommodate a wide range of sleeping positions comfortably without mask drag or catching.
Medium Silicone Cushion, Large Silicone Cushion
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please us the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.
What size AirFit N20 (or For Her) nasal mask cushion is right for me?
Use the link above to print your AirFit N20 sizing guide. Remember that you will need to print the template to 100% A4 scale, as you’ll have to cut out your guide from the document you print.
Once you have your sizing guide:
- Use a mirror and hold the sizing guide to your face.
- Try fitting your nose into each sizing option. The most comfortable one will provide you with the best fit.
As an alternative to using a sizing guide, you can also measure your nose width with a ruler. Different measurements correspond to the following sizes:
- Between 23-37 mm: Small
- Between 30-45 mm: Medium
- Between 45-55 mm: Large
If you are unsure please get in touch with us for assistance, we will follow the same process using the sizing guide to help select the mask size that best fits you.
We are more than happy to assist you to find the right mask
The ResMed AirTouch N20 and the ResMed AirFit N20 are similar nasal CPAP masks with one key difference. They both feature the same plush headgear, flexible tubing and soft fabric frame. The key difference between the two masks is the type of cushion used.
ResMed AirTouch N20
- The AirTouch N20 cushion is made with UltraSoft Memory Foam material which adapts to your facial contours. This ensures an effective seal is achieved and maintained throughout the night. This cushion cannot be washed and requires replacing every 30 days and can be given a daily wipe over with your CPAP mask wipes.
ResMed AirFit N20
- The AirFit N20 features a washable and more durable silicone cushion. The InfinitySeal technology used in creating this product ensures the cushion adapts to the face while creating a secure seal.