ResMed Mirage FX Nasal Mask For Her
The Mirage FX For Her is incredibly streamlined and lightweight (less than 2.5 ounces with headgear)! The mask’s frame is strong enough to stabilise the mask, yet soft enough to accommodate movement during sleep. The mask’s Spring Air cushion is coated with soft-touch frosting to improve comfort; and SoftEdge headgear straps are flexible and breathable with rounded, seamless edges to reduce strap marks.
SIMPLE & SOPHISTICATED
ResMed’s Mirage FX Masks (including the Mirage FX and Mirage FX For Her) are a true leap forward in nasal CPAP mask design. With only four parts (including the headgear) it is hard to imagine more simple nasal mask designs. It is also hard to imagine designs more sophisticated or state of the art.
The Mirage FX For Her is built around a streamlined, lightweight, durable frame strong enough to stabilise the mask on the face, yet soft enough to accommodate user movement during sleep. The mask’s integrated, flexible, winged forehead support moves and stretches with the user to provide a dynamic range of fit and adjustment.
Mirage FX For Her’s dual-wall, Spring Air cushion is coated with soft-touch frosting to provide comfort and even pressure distribution. The unique design provides an even softer texture and removed under-cushion at the nasal bridge to reduce the pressure, soreness, irritation and discomfort commonly felt in this sensitive area. At the front of the FX’s Spring Air cushion is an in-moulded vent ring that disperses air gently and quietly away from the user and bed partners.
ResMed has developed a unique textile composition specially for the Mirage FX For Her’s headgear. The materials used are soft, flexible and breathable, improving comfort and support for users. The headgear’s form-fitting design springs to life, ready to fit and wear. The SoftEdge straps have rounded, seamless edges to reduce touch points, marks and discomfort. SoftEdge headgear is available in two sizes and colours — Standard Grey, Small Grey, and Small Pink (For Her).
Mirage FX For Her’s squeeze-tab elbow makes it easy to attach and detach from the mask frame with just one hand. Tubing can also be attached to the elbow prior to the elbow being attached to the frame. This eliminates the hard snap of a swivel and pushing into the face.
Overall the revolutionary Mirage FX For Her is easy to fit, wear, clean, and adjust. Their streamlined and unobtrusive design can help new CPAP and BiLevel users overcome the physical and emotional barriers to accepting therapy; and more experienced users will love the soft, easy fit and the amazing experience of wearing a truly ultra-light (less than 2.5 ounces including headgear) mask.
SIZES & OPTIONS
Mirage FX masks are available in three sizes — small (for Her), standard and wide. The standard is designed to fit most users. The wide mask is designed for users with wider nasal features, and the small mask is designed for users with more petite nasal features.
Mirage FX Nasal Mask Guides
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment Dispatch Processing Time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Delivery Service Confirmation Types:
|Order Value $||AusPost Service Confirmation Type|
|Orders Under $50||Authority To Leave (ATL)|
|Orders Between $50 – $250||Safe Drop
By default packages will require Signature On Delivery,
however customers can request Authority To Leave (ATL) using the MyPost account.
|Orders Over $250||Signature Required (No ATL)|
- We encourage our customers to use the Australia Post MyPost account via app/website to manage their deliveries.
- The email and mobile number used on the order will be passed to Australia Post to match parcels to your account.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please send us a photo via the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.