ResMed AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow Mask
The AirFit P10 CPAP Mask is exceptionally quiet and lightweight with dual-wall nasal pillows adapt naturally to movement during sleep to maintain a secure fit. AirFit P10’s QuickFit auto-adjusting headgear, in grey with blue highlights, provides gentle stability with minimal facial contact; and this FitPack includes 3 cushion sizes — Small, Medium & Large — so you can find your best size right out of the box.
AirFit P10’s QuietAir woven-mesh venting eliminates the traditional “exhalation holes” found in most masks. With QuietAir woven-mesh air is gently and noiselessly dispersed away from you and your bed partner. In fact, the AirFit P10 is about 50% quieter than ResMed’s previous nasal pillow masks at just 21.4 dBA.
DUAL-WALL NASAL PILLOWS
The AirFit P10’s Nasal Pillows feature a soft outer wall for comfort and a secure inner wall for support. AirFit P10 nasal pillows rest on an integrated air chamber, with trampoline action, that adapts to your natural movements during sleep providing a soft, and secure seal even for the most active sleepers.
Each of the AirFit’s three pillow sizes features a different colour ring for easy identification:
- Small Nasal Pillow (clear).
- Medium Nasal Pillow (grey).
- Large Nasal Pillow (blue).
- Extra Small Nasal Pillow (pink) available separately for people with smaller nostrils or as part of the AirFit P10 For Her pack.
QUICK FIT AUTO-ADJUSTING HEADGEAR
AirFit P10’s unique QuickFit headgear, with split-strap design, is auto-adjusting and simple to fit — just spread the back straps apart for a looser fit, or bring them together for a tighter fit. The warp-knitted nylon headgear — in grey with blue highlights — is unobtrusive and elasticated so it gently stabilises the mask and pulls the pillows into place. QuickFit headgear slips on and off easily without any extra steps, clips, or adjustments.
The AirFit P10 includes an integrated, lightweight flexible short tube that extends off of the mask frame — stretching and bending to increase flexibility while maintaining seal and stability. It is designed to accommodate a wide range of sleeping positions comfortably without mask drag or catching.
REMARKABLY LIGHTWEIGHT, MINIMALIST DESIGN
Made up of just three parts — nasal pillows, headgear, and mask frame with integrated short tube — the AirFit P10 is about 50% lighter than previous ResMed nasal pillow masks. The minimalist design requires very little facial contact, has no forehead support, and no hard parts that touch the face. AirFit provides a clear field of vision and an open feeling when in use so it is easy to sleep with; in fact in clinical studies participants slept on average 42 minutes longer with the AirFit P10 compared to ResMed’s Swift FX.
ResMed AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow Mask Pack
- 1x AirFit P10 Cushion – Small
- 1x AirFit P10 Cushion – Medium
- 1x AirFit P10 Cushion – Large
- 1x AirFit P10 Frame Assembly
- 1x AirFit P10 Headgear
- 2x AirFit P10 Headgear Clips
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment Dispatch Processing Time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Delivery Service Confirmation Types:
|Order Value $||AusPost Service Confirmation Type|
|Orders Under $50||Authority To Leave (ATL)|
|Orders Between $50 – $250||Safe Drop
By default packages will require Signature On Delivery,
however customers can request Authority To Leave (ATL) using the MyPost account.
|Orders Over $250||Signature Required (No ATL)|
- We encourage our customers to use the Australia Post MyPost account via app/website to manage their deliveries.
- The email and mobile number used on the order will be passed to Australia Post to match parcels to your account.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please send us a photo via the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.