ResMed AirTouch N20 For Her Nasal CPAP Mask Starter Pack
The ResMed AirTouch N20 for Her is a variant of the AirTouch N20 that is designed specifically for women. It features subtle differences in mask style and size. The starter pack comes with the AirTouch N20 for Her nasal mask system and 2 x UltraSoft memory foam cushions (3 months’ supply).
Regardless of your face shape or size, the silicone cushion adapts to your profile thanks to its uniquely contoured design. Moving comfortably with you through the night, it provides a secure fit and comfortable seal tailored to your therapy needs.
Patient Preferred and Tested
With new cushion technology and a plush fabric frame, its features combine to deliver a superior mask experience – with 71% of all patients tested saying they preferred wearing the AirFit N20 over their current nasal mask.
For Her Range
Designed for women, this range has been specifically crafted to give every woman a more personalised mask that better meets her unique facial features and adapts to the way she sleeps.
AirTouch N20 Nasal Mask Guides
Note: If you have certain magnetic, metallic medical devices or objects, including but not limited to pacemakers, metallic stents and neurostimulators, which are implanted in your body, you may be at risk when using this CPAP mask as it uses magnets in its headgear clips to secure the masks. Learn more at the link below.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment Dispatch Processing Time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Delivery Service Confirmation Types:
|Order Value $||AusPost Service Confirmation Type|
|Orders Under $50||Authority To Leave (ATL)|
|Orders Between $50 – $250||Safe Drop
By default packages will require Signature On Delivery,
however customers can request Authority To Leave (ATL) using the MyPost account.
|Orders Over $250||Signature Required (No ATL)|
- We encourage our customers to use the Australia Post MyPost account via app/website to manage their deliveries.
- The email and mobile number used on the order will be passed to Australia Post to match parcels to your account.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please send us a photo via the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.
The ResMed AirTouch N20 and the ResMed AirFit N20 are similar nasal CPAP masks with one key difference. They both feature the same plush headgear, flexible tubing and soft fabric frame. The key difference between the two masks is the type of cushion used.
ResMed AirTouch N20
- The AirTouch N20 cushion is made with UltraSoft Memory Foam material which adapts to your facial contours. This ensures an effective seal is achieved and maintained throughout the night. This cushion cannot be washed and requires replacing every 30 days and can be given a daily wipe over with your CPAP mask wipes.
ResMed AirFit N20
- The AirFit N20 features a washable and more durable silicone cushion. The InfinitySeal technology used in creating this product ensures the cushion adapts to the face while creating a secure seal.