Löwenstein PrismaSMART max 4G – Automatic CPAP w/ Humidifier & Heated Tube
$0 fees and 0% interest.
Please note: A requirement of purchasing this machine is a complementary Telehealth session.
In stock (can be backordered)
The most advanced CPAP machine ever created has entered the Australian market.
CPAP Online is proud to bring you an Australian first with the entry of the prismaSMART max by Löwenstein Medical to the Australian market. This popular European machine is regarded as the most advanced CPAP machine with the most features and best algorithm.
The most important features at a glance:
- Two dynamic options for pressure adjustment in APAP mode
- Deep sleep indicator prismaRECOVER for evaluation of sleep quality
- Several convenience functions such as autoSTART, softSTART, pressure relief softPAP
- Detection of periodic breathing, RERA, snoring, hypopnea, apnea and flow limitations
- Reliable differentiation of obstructive apnea from central apnea, thanks to FOT (Forced Osciallatory Technique)
- Extensive range of prisma accessories
- Diverse interfaces (SD, PSG, LAN, internal Bluetooth, internal modem)
- For 22 mm and 15 mm breathing tube systems
- Unheard-of silence
Wireless Connectivity enables you to get the most out of your sleep.
- Download the prismaAPP to self-manage your therapy thanks to integrated Bluetooth.
- The built in modem enables wireless connectivity so your sleep specialist will be able to access your data and adjust your settings to provide you with the best level of care. Information updated daily on therapy, fully automated, from anywhere
Breakthrough German engineering brings you the ultimate sleep therapy.
Prisma SMART max APAP Therapy Set Inclusions:
- Prisma SMART max device
- PrismaBAG basic, carrying bag
- Breathing tube, 22 mm
- Power supply unit
- Power cord
- Set of 2 air filters
- SD card
- Australian mains power supply
- Instructions for use Prisma SMART plus/max & Prisma SOFT plus/max, EN
PrismaAQUA Humidifier inclusions:
- Upper part of housing
- Humidifier tub
- Humidifier insert
- Heater rod
This machine includes a complimentary telehealth session.
- ARTG ID: 326866
- Product name: Home CPAP unit
- Sponsor: Lowenstein Medical Australia Pty Ltd
- Manufacturer: Lowenstein Medical Technology GmbH Co Kg
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment Dispatch Processing Time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Delivery Service Confirmation Types:
|Order Value $||AusPost Service Confirmation Type|
|Orders Under $50||Authority To Leave (ATL)|
|Orders Between $50 – $250||Safe Drop
By default packages will require Signature On Delivery,
however customers can request Authority To Leave (ATL) using the MyPost account.
|Orders Over $250||Signature Required (No ATL)|
- We encourage our customers to use the Australia Post MyPost account via app/website to manage their deliveries.
- The email and mobile number used on the order will be passed to Australia Post to match parcels to your account.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please send us a photo via the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.
Setting up your new prismaSMART
How to start and stop therapy with the prismaSMART
How to adjust therapy settings with the prismaSMART
Using the prismaAQUA humidifier for prismaSMART
How to use the SD card for prismaSMART
|Features/Benefits||PrismaLINE Touch Screen Series||Prisma SMART & SOFT Series|
|Device||APAP and CPAP models available||Yes||Yes|
|Obstruction detection FOT/FBT||Yes||Yes|
|Adapttive pressure regulations for effective therapy and breathing comfort (APAP)||Yes||Yes|
|Std (Standard) & Dyn (Dynamic) APAP settings||Yes||Yes|
|Premium German-made quality with 5 year warranty||Yes||Yes|
|BiLevel/TriLevel models available||Yes||No|
|Premium Swiss-engineered radial blower for unsurpassed power & quietness||Yes||No|
|Large intuitive colour touch screen display||Yes||No|
|Integrated heated tube (power supply on machine)||Yes||No|
|Different language options for display||Yes||No|
|Setting option for use with bacteria filter||Yes||No|
|Compliance & Comfort||
|Leak display during operation||Yes||Yes|
PrismaAQUA Humidifier (400mL)
|5 levels of humidification output||Yes||Yes|
|Pressure relief softPAP 1 & 2||Yes||Yes|
|7 levels of humifidications output||Yes||No|
|Pressure relief softPAP 3 (with inspiration support)||Yes||No|
|Breathing display during operation (inspiration, expiration or apneoa)||Yes||No|
|Smart Aqua Control (optional preheat, warm-up boost, & leakage flow compensation)||Yes||No|
|Data Review||Prisma RECOVER Deep Sleep Indicator||Yes||Yes|
|Patient review usage, AHI & leakage (if enabled by clinician)||Yes||Yes|
|PrismaTS detailed clinical software||Yes||Yes|
|Prisma JOURNAL for patient (statistics and reports)||Yes||Yes|
|Prisma APP Bluetooth Connectivity||Yes||Yes|
|Remote reporting & telesettings (PrismaCLOUD)||Yes||Yes|
|Extra detailed clinical info meu on device including different event types, VT, MV, deep sleep indicator||Yes||No|