Löwenstein PrismaSMART max – Automatic CPAP w/ Humidifier, Heated Tube & 4G Connectivity
The most advanced CPAP machine ever created has entered the Australian market.
CPAP Online is proud to bring you an Australian first with the entry of the prismaSMART max by Löwenstein Medical to the Australian market. This popular European machine is regarded as the most advanced CPAP machine with the most features and best algorithm.
The most important features at a glance:
- Two dynamic options for pressure adjustment in APAP mode
- Deep sleep indicator prismaRECOVER for evaluation of sleep quality
- Several convenience functions such as autoSTART, softSTART, pressure relief softPAP
- Detection of periodic breathing, RERA, snoring, hypopnea, apnea and flow limitations
- Reliable differentiation of obstructive apnea from central apnea, thanks to FOT (Forced Osciallatory Technique)
- Extensive range of prisma accessories
- Diverse interfaces (SD, PSG, LAN, internal Bluetooth, internal modem)
- For 22 mm and 15 mm breathing tube systems
- Unheard-of silence
Wireless Connectivity enables you to get the most out of your sleep.
- Download the prismaAPP to self-manage your therapy thanks to integrated Bluetooth.
- The built in modem enables wireless connectivity so your sleep specialist will be able to access your data and adjust your settings to provide you with the best level of care. Information updated daily on therapy, fully automated, from anywhere
Breakthrough German engineering brings you the ultimate sleep therapy.
- ARTG ID: 326866
- Product name: Home CPAP unit
- Sponsor: Lowenstein Medical Australia Pty Ltd
- Manufacturer: Lowenstein Medical Technology GmbH Co Kg
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please us the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.
Setting up your new prismaSMART
How to start and stop therapy with the prismaSMART
How to adjust therapy settings with the prismaSMART
Using the prismaAQUA humidifier for prismaSMART
How to use the SD card for prismaSMART
ResMed AirMini Automatic CPAP Machine
$1,850.00Add to cart
ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her 3G Automatic CPAP Machine
Philips DreamStation HumidHT Automatic CPAP Machine
Sefam S.Box Automatic CPAP w/ Humidifier & Heated Hose