BMC M1 Mini Automatic Travel CPAP Machine
$0 fees and 0% interest.
Discount limited time only: October Holiday Special!
Only 3 left in stock (can be backordered)
The BMC M1 Mini is an Automatic Pressure Adjusting Travel CPAP device designed for the treatment of snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Hypopnea Syndrome (OSAHS). This travel CPAP device is BMC’s first smallest and most compact travel device – so tiny and lightweight it can easily fit in the palm of your hand.
- Ultra-light & Ultra-Portable – Weighing 400 grams only!
- Auto-Adjusting Pressure making therapy simple and easy
- Bluetooth connectivity through the BMC MiniApp (available on both iOS and Android.)
- Waterless Humidification through the HME (Heat Moisture Exchange) component for comfort and convenience.
- Modern, Minimalistic design featuring a rubber anti-slip strip at the bottom that reduces movement of the device during therapy.
- For Use in CPAP/APAP Modes
Smart A/C Modes – Using intelligent pressure adjusting technology, the BMC M1 Mini device can automatically alter the treatment pressure parameters to adapt to the user’s changing lifestyle.
Pressure Adjusting sensitivity – Three levels of adjustable sensitivity which include standard, soft, and female that change the airflow pressure levels based on her needs. The choice is yours – have your therapy pressure automatically adjust based on your breathing.
Smart Operation via MiniAPP: Control the M1 Mini Travel CPAP device with the BMC Mini App available for FREE download on both iOS and Android devices. Using Bluetooth, the MiniApp seamlessly connects with your M1 Mini device. Users can turn the device on/off, adjust parameters, set up the device and patient profile through the BMC Mini App, users can generate reports and share reports with their physician via the BMC Mini App instantaneously.
Auto Ramp Feature: The M1 Mini device can sense when a patient falls asleep and adjust the ramp time accordingly. Auto Ramp provides maximum comfort during the night.
Accessories reminder: Set accessories replacement reminders including CPAP filter, HME, CPAP mask, and tubing to ensure optimal performance.
Maintenance Reminder: Set 180 days or 360 days maintenance reminders to keep your M1 Mini device in optimal condition.
Waterless Humidification CPAP Masks with Moisture Exchange: Waterless humidification CPAP mask significantly improves convenience for the user by eliminating a bulky heated humidifier into an integrated Moisture Exchanger on the CPAP mask. *All connection ports are standard, compatible with standard CPAP masks.
- Working Mode: CPAP/ Auto
- Warranty : 3 years
- Device Size: 159 mm × 66 mm × 72 mm | Weight: < 400 g
- Pressure Range: 4 to 20 hPa (in 0.5 hPa increments),
- Pressure Sensitivity: Standard / Soft / Female
- Smart A/C : Yes
- Ramp Time: 0 – 60 min / Auto
- AC Power Consumption: 100 – 240 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz, 1.0 A max
- Device Input: 19 V, 1.26 A
- Sound Pressure Level: ＜ 30 dB, when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa.
The M1 Mini is supplied standard with a slimline 15mm tube that is also compatible with most CPAP mask brands with a 22mm connector provided with the BMC Travel CPAP Masks or HME ”waterless humidification” CPAP Masks.
Included with the device:
- 1 x BMC M1 Mini Auto CPAP device
- 1 x 6 ft CPAP Tubing (15mm)
- 1x BMC mask (of your choice)
- 2 x CPAP Filter
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 2 x drawstring soft pouch
- 1 x User Manual
- ARTG ID: 310260
- Product name: Therapeutic positive pressure breathing ventilator
- Sponsor: BMedical Pty Ltd
- Manufacturer: Dima Italia S.r.l.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment Dispatch Processing Time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Delivery Service Confirmation Types:
|Order Value $||AusPost Service Confirmation Type|
|Orders Under $50||Authority To Leave (ATL)|
|Orders Between $50 – $250||Safe Drop
By default packages will require Signature On Delivery,
however customers can request Authority To Leave (ATL) using the MyPost account.
|Orders Over $250||Signature Required (No ATL)|
- We encourage our customers to use the Australia Post MyPost account via app/website to manage their deliveries.
- The email and mobile number used on the order will be passed to Australia Post to match parcels to your account.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please send us a photo via the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.