BMC N5AH Nasal Mask (Waterless Humidifier For Travel)
Optimised for use with the BMC M1 Mini Travel Auto CPAP device with a powerful HME (Heat and Moisture Exchange) Humidification.
The BMC N5AH Nasal mask pack provides everything you need to connect the BMC M1 Mini device.
CPAP Machine Compatibility:
The BMC N5AH nasal mask is also compatible with the ResMed AirMini provided you have the 15mm connector provided with this pack. The N5AH Nasal mask is designed to work with almost any CPAP Machine and can be used without the regular water-based CPAP humidifier.
Effective Waterless Humidification for BMC M1 Mini – A travel alternative for bulky water-based CPAP humidifiers
Heat and moisture exchangers (HMEs) are a waterless humidification solution, designed to provide moisture for patients who experience drying out of their airways, while retaining the small size of travel CPAP devices. The BMC HU Heat Moisture Exchange components provide the comfort of humidification without the hassle of bulky traditional CPAP humidifiers or CPAP Water Chambers. The fine filter within the BMC HU tablet captures and stores heat and moisture from your exhalations into the HME’s tiny paper ridges prior to reaching your masks ‘vents. When you inhale the BMC HU HME releases the humidity back into the breathing circuit, offering you relief from possible dryness. With these HME’s patients will enjoy the same level of breathing comfort away from home along with the added convenience of a smaller travel CPAP device that doesn’t require distilled water.
Usage: The BMC HU & HU-PLUS HME tablets are disposable and should be replaced after 30 days once opened regardless of whether they have been used continuously or not.
The BMC HU & HU Plus HME tablets are compatible with the BMC N5AH Nasal Mask only.
- BMC HU: Use standard BMC HU HME tablets for most climates and sleep environments.
- BMC HU-Plus: Use HU-Plus for high altitude environments, like aircrafts, where humidity is low.
- Lightweight, minimalistic design, easy to clean, assemble and fit
- Adjustable headgear
- Recommended for patients with a nasal bridge irritation or for claustrophobic patients.
- Wide-vision design contributes to convenient reading
- The BMC N5AH Nasal mask is ideal for patients who sleep with their mouth closed and can exhale through the nostrils.
BMC N5AH Nasal mask pack includes:
- 1 x short tubing
- 1 x headgear
- 1 x nasal cushion (Small, Medium or Large)
- 1 x frame assembly
- 2 x humidifier (HU)
- 2 x adaptor/connector (15mm & 22mm)
- 3 x filter
- 1 x filter Cover
Small, Medium, Large
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment Dispatch Processing Time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Delivery Service Confirmation Types:
|Order Value $||AusPost Service Confirmation Type|
|Orders Under $50||Authority To Leave (ATL)|
|Orders Between $50 – $250||Safe Drop
By default packages will require Signature On Delivery,
however customers can request Authority To Leave (ATL) using the MyPost account.
|Orders Over $250||Signature Required (No ATL)|
- We encourage our customers to use the Australia Post MyPost account via app/website to manage their deliveries.
- The email and mobile number used on the order will be passed to Australia Post to match parcels to your account.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please send us a photo via the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.