ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ Automatic CPAP Machine
or 4 fortnightly payments of $349.25 with More info
Note: Due to a global supply chain shortage of CPAP devices the fulfilment of your order may be delayed. As an Authorised ResMed dealer, CPAP Online are shipping devices in the order they are placed. Stock on hand might not be accurate due to sale levels during weekends and warehouse numbers. If we are unable to ship your order within 10-days, we will reward you with a $100 gift card, at the time your order is shipped, to acknowledge the inconvenience the extended delay may have caused you. Thank you!
1 in stock
**Due to the Phillips recall there are stock shortages of ResMed machines. We are trying to get as many as we can from our suppliers who are manufacturing as much as possible. We will update the stock levels as we get more in over the coming weeks/months.
Detects sleep onset
AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection starts by delivering low pressure for greater comfort. Then, after detecting that you’ve fallen asleep, it gradually increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
A simple interface enables you to just press start and go. It also provides feedback on your therapy every morning and makes it easy for you to change comfort settings.
The HumidAir™ humidifier and a ClimateLineAir™ heated air tube are designed to automatically deliver optimal temperature and humidity, for a more comfortable experience.
myAir™ for extra support
Easy-to-use web program or app syncs to your AirSense 10 machine to let you know how you went with therapy the night before, and helps keep you enagaged and motivated on your sleep therapy journey.
We aim to process and dispatch all orders within 24-48 hours. (stock permitting)
There are 3 shipping options available:
- Free Standard Australia Post Parcel (Signature Required)
- $30 Standard Australia Post Parcel – Will arrive 2-5 days after dispatch
- $50 Express Courier Delivery – Will arrive same day as dispatch
|Free Standard Australia Post Parcel (Signature Required)||2-5 Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|$30 Standard Australia Post Parcel (Signature Required, Insurance Added)||2-5 Days After Dispatch||A$30|
|$50 Express Australia Post Parcel (Signature Required, Insurance Added)||1-3 Days After Dispatch||A$50|
Please note: Australia Post have said there may be delivery days due to covid.
You might be wondering; what is the difference between an Automatic CPAP Machine and a Fixed CPAP Machine. In most of the major brands, Fixed and Automatic are essentially the same in terms of features except for one important difference.
Fixed Pressure CPAP Machine
- Fixed CPAP is where the pressure is set at a level best suited to you from the findings of a home sleep study.
- The machines are usually shipped out pre-configured to your level.
- Most machines will also allow you to manually adjust the fixed level of pressure.
Automatic Pressure CPAP Machine (APAP)
- Auto CPAP is where the pressure will adjust on a breath-by-breath basis to deliver the right amount of air needed.
- The auto machines are not usually configured to your needed pressure level.