ResMed AirMini Automatic CPAP Machine
$0 fees and 0% interest.
Get quality bedside therapy performance in the smallest portable automatic CPAP machine! This price includes the AirMini machine, drawstring bag and 20W power supply unit only.
To buy the AirMini with a mask, please consider the AirMini Starter Package.
The AirMini works with a select range of ResMed AirFit and AirTouch masks. Please ensure you have one of these masks.
|Suitable for use at home or while you’re away. You’ll never have to choose between therapy performance and freedom again.||The AirMini app allows you to customise your therapy comfort to your individual needs and view your progress with ease.||Rest assured. AirMini features the same established algorithms as ResMed’s AirSense™ 10 series of CPAP machines.|
Features at a glance
- The smallest CPAP device in the world.1
- Works with ResMed’s AirFit F30, AirFit 20 series of masks, AirTouch F20 and AirFit P10 for AirMini
- Includes an AirMini drawstring bag and 20W power supply unit
- AirMini app offers an intuitive and easy setup process
- Waterless humidification for portable convenience**
- Optional accessories – premium carry bag, hard case and bed caddy
Enjoy the warmth and comfort of humidification without the hassle.
ResMed’s HumidX™ system delivers a similar level of humidification to our market-leading bedside devices* with the added convenience of being a compact waterless system.**
The AirMini app is a smartphone app that allows you to manage your comfort settings and view your therapy progress. The AirMini App helps ensure you are swiftly setup for therapy – with guided setup videos and daily sleep scores always just a menu screen away.
- ARTG ID: 308123
- Product name: AirMini – Home CPAP unit
- Sponsor: Resmed Pty Ltd
- Manufacturer: Resmed Pty Ltd
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment Dispatch Processing Time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Delivery Service Confirmation Types:
|Order Value $||AusPost Service Confirmation Type|
|Orders Under $50||Authority To Leave (ATL)|
|Orders Between $50 – $250||Safe Drop
By default packages will require Signature On Delivery,
however customers can request Authority To Leave (ATL) using the MyPost account.
|Orders Over $250||Signature Required (No ATL)|
- We encourage our customers to use the Australia Post MyPost account via app/website to manage their deliveries.
- The email and mobile number used on the order will be passed to Australia Post to match parcels to your account.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please send us a photo via the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.
ResMed AirMini Automatic CPAP Bedside Starter Kit (Mask Included)
Löwenstein Prisma20A Automatic CPAP (Incl. PrismaAQUA Humidifier, Heated Hose, 3G Modem)
ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her Automatic CPAP Machine
Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle Automatic Machine