Home Sleep Study (Level 3)
Our Level 3 Sleep Study provides a fantastic way for you address any possible sleep apnea symptoms and ensures that the results allow us to provide you with most effective treatment to sleep disorders as soon as possible. If you are experiencing symptoms of sleep apnea, sleep tests like this are the way to make sure that you can get back to feeling and living your best.
If you are interested in taking a home sleep test, the process is easy – order the in home sleep apnea testing product to your home, complete the testing as per instruction, and return the device for results within days.
How It Works: Get Tested For Sleep Apnoea In 5 Easy Steps.
- Book the Home Sleep Study by purchasing the test above and following we will send you a confirmation form to fill out.
- We will send the device to your home where you can follow the included instructions on how to get set up or give us a call for assistance.
- Complete 1 night of sleep of at least 4 hours to gather enough data for analysis.
- Send the machine back to us with the included reply-paid return satchel where we will download the data and send it off to the lab for analysis.
- Within 3-7 business days you will receive a call with a diagnosis and we will recommend treatment options.
Is This Home Sleep Test The Right Test For Me?
A Level 3 Sleep Study is designed to test for respiratory sleep disorders such as Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA) and Central Sleep Apnoea (CSA). If you have any preexisting medical conditions or think you might suffer from other non-respiratory sleep disorders such as insomnia or restless leg syndrome, then you will need a Level 1 Sleep Study which is done overnight in a hospital or sleep clinic. If you would like to know more about the different types of sleep studies, read our comprehensive sleep study guide.