Philips DreamStation HumidHT Automatic CPAP Machine
$0 fees and 0% interest.
Relaunch Special- Philips Dreamstation
The Philips DreamStation Auto CPAP HumidHT is one of the top CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) machines on the market – responsive, informative, and easy to use. Designed to be as comfortable and easy to experience as sleep is intended to be, the Philips DreamStation empowers users to embrace their care with confidence.
This CPAP therapy device comes with everything you would expect within a top of the line CPAP machine; from easy acclimation and device evaluation, to comprehensive connectivity options and intuitive design features.
Philips DreamStation Auto CPAP HumidHT Features
Patient driven design
The Philips DreamStation Auto CPAP HumidHT is sleek and stylish, offering aspects of design that are commonly asked for by CPAP machine users. Being small and light, the device makes packing and travelling with a sleep apnoea therapy machine easy and hassle free. The water chamber is one piece, making it simple to use and easy to maintain. In addition to the physical features of design, the device features colourful, intuitive icon based menus, as well as a display that can be used either while lying down or sitting up.
Acclimation made easy
One of the most important aspects of CPAP therapy is comfort and ease of use. With this in mind, the Philips DreamStation includes an inbuilt set of tools that can help with both adjusting to CPAP therapy, as well as continued long term use of the device. In particular, EZ-Start is a feature that will help you acclimate to your sleep apnoea therapy, while SmartRamp further helps by lowering air pressure as you fall asleep.
Support for the long term
When choosing a CPAP therapy device, you want to be sure that your machine is going to offer you consistent and reliable long term support. The Philips DreamStation Auto CPAP HumidHT makes this easy with built-in bluetooth. This allows you to connect to the DreamMapper progress management tool – this is an app that provides you with goal-setting tools, helpful videos and ongoing feedback, keeping you motivated, engaged, and up to date. With DreamMapper, you can get CPAP therapy support easily and quickly.
Wake up to progress
Skip the hassle of going through menus and reports for an update on your progress. With the Philips DreamStation Auto CPAP HumidHT, you are greeted with a summary of your progress each morning. The display will show you an easy to read trend of your nightly use, followed by a summary of the previous 30 days of CPAP device use. With this inbuilt feature, you will stay motivated and up to date.
Connect to the care team
With connection to Philips’ powerful Encore Anywhere compliance management software, your sleep apnoea expert will have a great range of tools to monitor and manage your sleep apnoea therapy.
Simplified device evaluation
The Philips DreamStation Auto CPAP HumidHT comes with remote troubleshooting capabilities. A confirmation each morning gives you peace of mind, knowing that your device was working properly through the night. With the easy to use self-diagnostic tool, you can reduce the time and frustration associated with device troubleshooting.
Cost-effective connectivity options
This CPAP device comes with integrated Bluetooth as a standard feature. Optional Wi-Fi and cellular modems provide comprehensive, top of the line connectivity options. The modular design of the device allows for a simple buying process where you can choose the most cost-effective option to suit your needs.
- ARTG ID: 329654
- Product name: Home CPAP unit
- Sponsor: Philips Electronics Australia Ltd
- Manufacturer: Respironics Inc
What’s In The Box
Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto Machine & Humidifier Box:
- 1x DreamStation Auto Machine & Humidifier
- 1x Heated Tube
- 1x Cellular Modem
- 1x Travel Bag
- 1x AC Power Supply Unit (Australian Plug)
- 1x 2 Years Manufacturer Warranty
- 1x SD Card
- 1x User Manual
BONUS PACKAGE INCLUSIONS:
- 1x FREE mask of your choice! – $199 value
- 1x 5 Year SleepVantage Warranty Card – $150 value
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment Dispatch Processing Time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Delivery Service Confirmation Types:
|Order Value $||AusPost Service Confirmation Type|
|Orders Under $50||Authority To Leave (ATL)|
|Orders Between $50 – $250||Safe Drop
By default packages will require Signature On Delivery,
however customers can request Authority To Leave (ATL) using the MyPost account.
|Orders Over $250||Signature Required (No ATL)|
- We encourage our customers to use the Australia Post MyPost account via app/website to manage their deliveries.
- The email and mobile number used on the order will be passed to Australia Post to match parcels to your account.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please send us a photo via the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.
You might be wondering; what is the difference between an Automatic CPAP Machine and a Fixed CPAP Machine. In most of the major brands, Fixed and Automatic are essentially the same in terms of features except for one important difference.
Fixed Pressure CPAP Machine
- Fixed CPAP is where the pressure is set at a level best suited to you from the findings of a home sleep study.
- The machines are usually shipped out pre-configured to your level.
- Most machines will also allow you to manually adjust the fixed level of pressure.
Automatic Pressure CPAP Machine (APAP)
- Auto CPAP is where the pressure will adjust on a breath-by-breath basis to deliver the right amount of air needed.
- The auto machines are not usually configured to your needed pressure level.
ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet Automatic CPAP Machine$1,230.00 – $1,280.00 Select options
Sunrise Sleep Diagnostic Home Sleep Test
$199.00Add to cart
Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle Automatic Machine
Löwenstein Prisma20A Automatic CPAP (Incl. PrismaAQUA Humidifier, Heated Hose, 3G Modem)