Fisher & Paykel ICON+ Auto CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier, Heated Tube, and SensAwake
$0 fees and 0% interest.
This machine has been discontinued and replaced by the new Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle Auto
Out of stock
Fisher & Paykel ICON+ Auto CPAP Machine
A CPAP with a Sleek Design and Exceptional Performance
Featuring a stylish and compact design that allows for the machine to blend in perfectly with its environment, the ICON+ Auto CPAP also delivers on its performance allowing for exceptional sleep apnea therapy without the bulk and noise of other CPAP machines. The ergonomic design makes it possible to fit the machine on your bedside table, and features a built in alarm clock, allowing for reduced clutter, making your CPAP machine more versatile while giving you added bonus features that other CPAP machines do not. The ICON+ Auto CPAP is noise free resulting in a more comfortable night’s sleep for you and your partner.
The ICON+ Auto CPAP machine with humidifier is designed to change pressure settings automatically as your breathing habits change over the course of the night. Using its flow based algorithm, the ICON+ will check for limitations and apneas on every breath. If and when you experience an event, the ICON+ will increase the pressure automatically until it has cleared the obstruction or it reaches its maximum pressure level, resulting in a more night’s sleep.
Built in Heated Humidifier with ThermoSmart Technology
CPAP therapy generally dries the nasal passages leading to congestion, but heated humidification helps re-saturate the air reducing the congestion and providing more comfort during CPAP use. Ambient temperatures can have an effect on typical humidifiers performance, but with ThermoSmart technology the ICON+ Auto CPAP Machine with Humidifier delivers custom humidification levels that are maintained throughout CPAP use no matter what the outside temperatures are, reducing condensation in the mask and providing better therapy. This machine includes heated tubing to reduce rainout and provide constant temperatures.
Dishwasher Safe Water Chamber
Holding up to 420 millilitres of water, this one piece chamber is easy to remove and clean, including working in a dishwasher to reduce the daily maintenance required for CPAP therapy users.
The ICON+ Auto’s USB SmartStick can record up to a year’s worth of compliance data, 30 days’ worth of AHI pressure and leaking data, and cumulative data that allows the user to manage and store their data in whichever way they choose, resulting in a more efficient way of analysing and sharing data with health care providers.
SensAwake Breathing Algorithm
Pressure is dropped automatically when the user wakes up after a night of CPAP therapy, reintroducing the user to normal conditions and relieving the user of any potential irritations. When your breathing patterns become irregular, SensAwake automatically reduces pressure to help reduce the amount of times CPAP therapy users wake up in the middle of the night.
Compact design that is light weight for the users, the ICON Auto CPAP machine with humidifier is travel friendly, reducing travel stresses that come with logging heavier, bulkier, CPAP devices around in luggage.
- Pressure Range: 4-18 cm H2O
- Menu Style: 1 (Simple Mode)
- SensAwake: On
- Humidifier: 4 (level of humidity)
- ARTG ID: 227979
- Product name: OSA CPAP Therapy devices – Home CPAP unit
- Sponsor: Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Pty Ltd
- Manufacturer: Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Ltd
|Dimensions||35 × 20 × 18 cm|
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment Dispatch Processing Time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Delivery Service Confirmation Types:
|Order Value $||AusPost Service Confirmation Type|
|Orders Under $50||Authority To Leave (ATL)|
|Orders Between $50 – $250||Safe Drop
By default packages will require Signature On Delivery,
however customers can request Authority To Leave (ATL) using the MyPost account.
|Orders Over $250||Signature Required (No ATL)|
- We encourage our customers to use the Australia Post MyPost account via app/website to manage their deliveries.
- The email and mobile number used on the order will be passed to Australia Post to match parcels to your account.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please send us a photo via the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.