BMC P2 Pillow Mask
BMC P2 Nasal Pillow – With Headgear and 3 Pillow Sizes (S/M/L)
** Most Popular Mask** –This Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask fits all brands of CPAP Machines *
The BMC P2 is a new lightweight Nasal Pillow Interface. The ultra lightweight and minimal design makes the mask easy to assemble, wear and clean. The innovative design means the mask has more movement and flexibility, meaning there are minimal mask leaks. Most importantly it is so light and comfortable, while wearing you can hardly feel it. The BMC P2 CPAP mask is one of the best affordable range of nasal pillow interface masks available in the market. They have a very soft silicon insert that fits into the nostrils making CPAP therapy comfortable.
This CPAP pillow mask can prove a more effective solution for some users, particularly those that are prone to suffering from claustrophobia, allergies to interface materials, patients with mustaches and beards as well as those who have a narrow nose bridge and smaller faces. The BMC P2 Nasal pillows provide a greater range of vision, leaving fewer marks on the face and can often be more comfortable. Each pack of BMC P2 Nasal CPAP Pillow Mask comes with three sizes of CPAP nasal pillows so the user can fit the most suitable ones. The BMC P2 Nasal pillow mask are recommended for patients who sleep with their mouth closed and are able to exhale though the nares.
BMC P2 Pillow Mask
- Headgear and CPAP mask frame assembly
- Packed with Small, Medium and Large Pillows (Medium fitted)
- Comfort Cover included
- Ultra-soft CPAP Hose
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment Dispatch Processing Time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Delivery Service Confirmation Types:
|Order Value $||AusPost Service Confirmation Type|
|Orders Under $50||Authority To Leave (ATL)|
|Orders Between $50 – $250||Safe Drop
By default packages will require Signature On Delivery,
however customers can request Authority To Leave (ATL) using the MyPost account.
|Orders Over $250||Signature Required (No ATL)|
- We encourage our customers to use the Australia Post MyPost account via app/website to manage their deliveries.
- The email and mobile number used on the order will be passed to Australia Post to match parcels to your account.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please send us a photo via the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.