Philips Wisp Nasal Mask
Combining the performance and comfort of a nasal mask with the minimalist simplicity of a pillows mask the Wisp is a truly elegant solution for sleep therapy users. The Wisp’s compact design and open style frame provide a sense of freedom and independence. Choose a sleek silicone or soft fabric frame to suit your preference and then find your best fit with three different cushion sizes included in each pack.
MINIMAL CUSHION, MULTIPLE SIZES
The Wisp’s hybrid cushion design was created by combining the comfort of a nasal mask with the minimalism and seal of a nasal pillow mask. Each Wisp mask pack comes with three cushions — Small/Medium, Large & Extra Large — so you’ll be sure to find your best fit right out of the box.
ENJOY THE VIEW
With the Wisp Philips Respironics has made a concerted effort to move CPAP mask design forward to provide a stylish, practical mask solution for sleep therapy users. Wisp’s streamlined design and muted coloring bring a more contemporary and less medical feel to the mask. The open headgear and frame design eliminate facial contact and the need for forehead support providing a clear line of vision — for users who enjoy reading, watching TV, or talking before going to sleep — and reducing the appearance of strap marks and pressure points in the morning.
MAGNETIC HEADGEAR CLIPS ARE SIMPLE & SECURE
All new Wisp masks come with enhanced Magnetic Headgear Clips that make attaching and removing Wisp headgear simple and easy, even for people with limited dexterity.
LIGHTWEIGHT, FLEXIBLE TUBE
A short delivery tube extends from the body of the Wisp’s elbow to provide a lightweight, flexible connection to your main breathing tube. The flexible tube is designed to minimize pressure and pull on the face and therapy tubing. The 360° swivel elbow provides greater flexibility for tube positioning. The short tube can also be secured to the Wisp’s headgear to keep the hose out of the way if preferred.
Frame Option Considerations: The Clear and Fabric Frames are the same size and function. The only difference between the two is in the material. The Clear Frame is easier to clean and maintain and may have a longer life. It can soaked for cleaning. The Fabric Frame is lighter weight and more comfortable but may not be as durable. The Fabric Frame should be wiped clean, not soaked.
Philips Wisp Nasal Mask
- Mask Frame – Silicone OR Fabric
- Cushions – Small, Medium, Large
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment Dispatch Processing Time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Delivery Service Confirmation Types:
|Order Value $||AusPost Service Confirmation Type|
|Orders Under $50||Authority To Leave (ATL)|
|Orders Between $50 – $250||Safe Drop
By default packages will require Signature On Delivery,
however customers can request Authority To Leave (ATL) using the MyPost account.
|Orders Over $250||Signature Required (No ATL)|
- We encourage our customers to use the Australia Post MyPost account via app/website to manage their deliveries.
- The email and mobile number used on the order will be passed to Australia Post to match parcels to your account.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please send us a photo via the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.