Philips Nuance Pro Gel Pillow with Gel Frame
The revolutionary Nuance Pro CPAP Mask is designed around nasal pillows infused with a soft gel ring that rests against the nostrils to create a secure, adaptive seal. Nuance Pro includes open style, silicone and gel infused headgear for exceptional softness; and 3 pillow sizes so it’s easy to find your best fit.
REVOLUTIONARY GEL NASAL PILLOWS
Infused with a ring of soft, flexible gel the remarkable nasal pillows found in Nuance Pro contour to the base of the nostrils creating a secure seal without pressure or pinching… Finally soft, cool, smooth gel in a nasal pillow! Each Nuance Pro Mask Pack comes with three nasal pillows cushions — Small, Medium, Large — so you’ll be sure to find your best fit right out of the box.
CONTEMPORARY STYLING & A CLEAR VIEW
With a streamlined design and modern color palette Nuance Pro brings a more contemporary, less medical, feel to sleep therapy. It provides minimal facial contact and a clear line of sight so it’s great for people who don’t like the feel of a mask on the face, or who enjoy reading, watching TV, or talking before going to sleep.
FLEXIBLE SHORT TUBE WITH SWIVEL
A short delivery tube extends from the Nuance Pro Mask to your main breathing tube, providing a lightweight, flexible connection. The short tube is designed to minimize pull and drag on the face and mask so that headgear can fit more loosely. In addition an integrated 360° Swivel Elbow reduces torque and provides greater flexibility for tube positioning. An integrated tube management loop in the mask’s headgear can be used (optionally) to keep the hose out of the way.
EASY TO CLEAN & GREAT FOR TRAVEL
With just four parts Nuance Pro is easy to clean and maintain. Small and lightweight, it can be folded away easily into the pocket of a travel bag without the fear of breakage or damage.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment Dispatch Processing Time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Delivery Service Confirmation Types:
|Order Value $||AusPost Service Confirmation Type|
|Orders Under $50||Authority To Leave (ATL)|
|Orders Between $50 – $250||Safe Drop
By default packages will require Signature On Delivery,
however customers can request Authority To Leave (ATL) using the MyPost account.
|Orders Over $250||Signature Required (No ATL)|
- We encourage our customers to use the Australia Post MyPost account via app/website to manage their deliveries.
- The email and mobile number used on the order will be passed to Australia Post to match parcels to your account.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please send us a photo via the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.