Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle Automatic Machine
$0 fees and 0% interest.
In stock (can be backordered)
The Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle Auto offers only the best when it comes to comfort and simplicity. With a comprehensive range of features, this top of the line CPAP machine is powered by technology, with a focus on ease of use.
With simplicity woven into its design, the Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle Auto takes the stress and effort out of your CPAP therapy. Doing everything it can to make CPAP therapy easy, the Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle Auto includes a world class algorithm and central sleep apnoea detection, a full range of innovative comfort options, and comprehensive connectivity options.
Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle Auto Features
A responsive ramp that works all night
Fisher & Paykel SensAwake technology is in a class of its own, working constantly throughout the night to monitor and adjust the air pressure to the most effective and comfortable level for you. The technology allows for the detection of periods where you are likely to wake up, reducing the negative impacts of CPAP therapy on your sleep.
The Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle Auto includes an expiratory relief system, which automatically reduces the air pressure every time you breath out. This design maximises comfort with every breath, and contributes to a complete therapy experience when paired with a Fisher & Paykel mask.
Sleek and Modern Design
Fisher & Paykel has designed the SleepStyle Auto to be modern and stylish, so that your CPAP machine sits discreetly on your bedside table. Quiet performance ensures that you and your partner’s sleep is not disturbed. Finally, you can travel with the included compact bag, which can hold both your CPAP machine and mask.
Comprehensive Ease of Use Features
An intuitive water chamber design is easy to clean and fill, opening with a quick press of a button. Not to mention, the menu is designed to be simple and straightforward, with large, easy to press buttons, and the setup and start process is quick and easy.
ThermoSmart Humidification with AirSpiral Technology: The Fisher & Paykel breathing tube and humidification system is unlike any other. Using ThermoSmart humidification and AirSpiral technology, you get a comfortable experience unlike any other. The AirSpiral tube is now 20% lighter than the previous Fisher & Paykel tube, resulting in comfort and stability due to a reduced pull on your mask.
The Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle Auto is the only machine ever to have the American Arthritis Foundation’s ease of use commendation. This recognises products that are beneficial to people with physical limitations such as arthritis, proven through rigorous testing by experts and evaluation by people with arthritis.
The SleepStyle Auto comes with a range of connectivity features. The built in bluetooth connection provides you with instant access to your sleep data. Using the SleepStyle App, you can keep track of your CPAP therapy progress. Alerting you with common CPAP issues and helpful advice, the connectivity of the SleepStyle Auto lets you take charge of your sleep.
The SleepStyle is designed to work well with Fisher & Paykel’s award winning CPAP masks, allowing for high performance and functionality.
- ARTG ID: 227979
- Product name: OSA CPAP Therapy devices – Home CPAP unit
- Sponsor: Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Pty Ltd
- Manufacturer: Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Ltd
What’s In The Box
Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle Auto CPAP Machine Box:
- 1x SleepStyle Automatic CPAP (APAP) Device
- 1x Carry Bag
- 1x ThermoSmart Heated Breathing Tube
- 1x Power Cord
- 1x Use and Care Guide
- 1x Water Chamber
- 1x Chamber Seal
- 1x Outlet Seal
- 1x F&P InfoUSB (already in InfoUSB port)
- 1x Air Filter (already in device)
- 1x Spare Air Filter
- 1x SleepStyle Quick Reference Guide
$100 PACKAGE ADDON INCLUDES:
- 1x Mask of your choice – $200+ value
- 1x 5 Year Warranty Card – $150 value
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment Dispatch Processing Time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Delivery Service Confirmation Types:
|Order Value $||AusPost Service Confirmation Type|
|Orders Under $50||Authority To Leave (ATL)|
|Orders Between $50 – $250||Safe Drop
By default packages will require Signature On Delivery,
however customers can request Authority To Leave (ATL) using the MyPost account.
|Orders Over $250||Signature Required (No ATL)|
- We encourage our customers to use the Australia Post MyPost account via app/website to manage their deliveries.
- The email and mobile number used on the order will be passed to Australia Post to match parcels to your account.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please send us a photo via the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.
You might be wondering; what is the difference between an Automatic CPAP Machine and a Fixed CPAP Machine. In most of the major brands, Fixed and Automatic are essentially the same in terms of features except for one important difference.
Fixed Pressure CPAP Machine
- Fixed CPAP is where the pressure is set at a level best suited to you from the findings of a home sleep study.
- The machines are usually shipped out pre-configured to your level.
- Most machines will also allow you to manually adjust the fixed level of pressure.
Automatic Pressure CPAP Machine (APAP)
- Auto CPAP is where the pressure will adjust on a breath-by-breath basis to deliver the right amount of air needed.
- The auto machines are not usually configured to your needed pressure level.
Löwenstein PrismaSMART max 4G – Automatic CPAP w/ Humidifier & Heated Tube
Linde Luna G2 Automatic CPAP Machine with Humidifier
ResMed AirSense 10 Elite Fixed Pressure CPAP Machine$990.00 – $1,050.00 Select options
BMC Luna G3 Automatic CPAP Machine + WiFi