ResMed AirSense 11 Elite Fixed Pressure CPAP Machine
$0 fees and 0% interest.
The ResMed AirSense™ 11 Elite™ is a fixed pressure device with integrated heated humidifier, wireless connectivity, and patient support features.
Key Features of the AirSense 11
- Personal Therapy Assistant in myAir™ guides patients through equipment setup and acclimation by providing interactive voice-guided video instructions.
- Care Check-In asks time-based check-in questions throughout the first month of therapy and provides tailored coaching and support to help troubleshoot common therapy issues.
- Availability of over-the-air software upgrade capability provides the opportunity to directly receive maintenance and feature updates.
- An easy-to-use touchscreen makes navigating AirSense 11 settings simple and intuitive.
- Advanced event detection identifies central sleep apnea, respiratory effort–related arousal and Cheyne-Stokes respiration events to provide treating physicians valuable insight into the continued health of your patients.
- Using AirView™, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the Remote Assist feature) and change device settings remotely. If patients opt-in, data from their Care Check-In responses will be available in AirView, which can provide a deeper understanding of therapy progress.
- Simple Start/Stop button makes it easy to turn therapy on and off with a single tap.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- AutoSet Response comfort setting offers gentler pressure increases and a smoother night’s sleep to help patients with high pressure intolerance.
- Integrated heated humidifier can be controlled manually or automatically with the Climate Control feature.
- Combines the same trusted therapy modes of AirSense 10 AutoSet and AutoSet for Her.
Supported by Air Solutions
AirSense 11 CPAP is supported by Air Solutions, a comprehensive set of tools proven to help patients acclimate and adhere to therapy – such as ResMed AirView, our remote monitoring platform, and myAir, our patient engagement app. 6 When used together, these digital health technologies have been shown to increase 90-day CMS-defined therapy compliance to 87% vs 70% monitoring with AirView alone. 7 8 myAir users also consistently slept one hour longer on average each night during the first 90 days of therapy than other CPAP users.
- Enhanced digital health technology
- Combines our known & trusted therapy modes
- Digital support features designed to simplify equipment setup and therapy acclimation
- Advanced event detection
- Integrated heated humidifier
- Wireless connectivity via bluetooth and 4G cellular modem.
The AirSense 11 system includes the following:
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment Dispatch Processing Time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Delivery Service Confirmation Types:
|Order Value $||AusPost Service Confirmation Type|
|Orders Under $50||Authority To Leave (ATL)|
|Orders Between $50 – $250||Safe Drop
By default packages will require Signature On Delivery,
however customers can request Authority To Leave (ATL) using the MyPost account.
|Orders Over $250||Signature Required (No ATL)|
- We encourage our customers to use the Australia Post MyPost account via app/website to manage their deliveries.
- The email and mobile number used on the order will be passed to Australia Post to match parcels to your account.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please send us a photo via the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.
Philips DreamStation Fixed CPAP Pro HumidHT Machine
Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle Fixed CPAP Machine
ResMed AirSense 10 Elite Fixed Pressure CPAP Machine$990.00 – $1,050.00 Select options
Linde Noctivance C100 Fixed CPAP Machine with Humidifier
$999.00Add to cart