Philips DreamStation Fixed CPAP Pro HumidHT Machine
Out of stock
- Patient driven design: a sleek, stylish, and low-profile design with all the features you could ever want in a therapy device. It’s small and light, making it easy to pack for travel. It features easy-to-navigate menus, a front-facing display that can be operated while lying down or sitting up in bed as well as an easy-to-clean, one-piece humidifier water chamber.
- Acclimation made easy: DreamStation includes a set of tools to help make it easy for patients starting CPAP therapy and for their continued long-term use. EZ-Start can help patients gradually acclimate to therapy, while SmartRamp allows users to fall asleep to lower pressures.
- Simplified device evaluation: remote troubleshooting simplifies in-home device evaluation and can help reduce the number of normally functioning devices that are returned for service. Users can use the easy device self-diagnostic tool to reduce the time and frustration associated with device troubleshooting.
- Cost-effective connectivity options: integrated Bluetooth®, and optional Wi-Fi and cellular modems provide the most comprehensive suite of connectivity options among leading CPAP brands.
- Support for the long term: built-in Bluetooth makes connectivity to the DreamMapper patient self-management tool easy. DreamMapper provides goal-setting tools, helpful videos and ongoing feedback to keep you motivated and engaged.
- Wake up to progress: each morning users are greeted with a summary of their progress to motivate them to stick with their therapy. The display shows a simple trend of nightly hours of use, followed by a summary of the last 30 days of “good nights” that have more than 4 hours of use.
- Connect to the care team: connection to our powerful Encore Anywhere patient compliance management software provides a range of tools for monitorisation and management.
NOTICE: Global stock shortages due to the electronic chips supply crisis and the covid lockdowns our current stock fulfilment times have increased to 7-14 days.
We aim to process and dispatch orders within 24-48 hours. (stock permitting)
There are 2 Standard Shipping options available:
- Free Standard Courier Delivery (Orders Over $100)
- $10 Standard Courier Delivery (Orders Under $100)
There are 2 Express Shipping + Signature & Tracking options available:
- $15 Express Courier Delivery + Warranty (Masks & Parts)
- $50 Express Courier Delivery + Warranty (Machines)
|Standard Shipping Options||Timeframe||Price|
|Free Standard Courier Delivery (Orders Over $100)||3-7 Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|$10 Standard Courier Delivery (Orders Under $100)||3-7 Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|$15 Express Courier Delivery + Warranty (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|$50 Express Courier Delivery + Warranty (Machines)||1-3 Days After Dispatch||A$50|
*Due to the ongoing COVID-19 restrictions happening Nationally please allow an additional approximate 5 days for any related delays and note that delivery personnel are not permitted to enter apartment blocks or private residences, only contactless delivery is authorised – we appreciate your patience at this time.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan.
Löwenstein Prisma20A Automatic CPAP with PrismaAQUA Humidifier
$2,790.00Add to cart
ResMed AirSense 10 Elite SD Fixed Pressure CPAP Machine
Linde Noctivance Automatic CPAP Machine w/ Humidifier
$1,199.00Add to cart
Philips DreamStation Auto CPAP HumidHT Machine$1,700.00 Read more