Philips Pico Nasal Mask
Philips Respironics created the Pico Nasal Mask with simplicity, comfort and a great seal in mind. The Pico is the lightest and smallest traditional nasal mask on the market today.
Pico Nasal Mask fits 98% of patients making it a very simple mask to use. The minimally invasive design and superior seal delivers comfort and performance, giving you the freedom to read or watch TV.
Philips Pico Nasal Mask Features
- Minimal Contact: The Pico Mask has a low-profile with a minimalist frame that reduces facial contact and eliminates the need for a wide, hard forehead support.
- Forehead Support: This mask has no traditional forehead support, the soft headgear loops through the top of the frame creates a small, ultra-soft, adjustable forehead support at the top of the mask .
- Pico Cushions: The dual-wall design features an inner wall that seals softly against the face and an outer wall that provides support and stability. Pico cushions are available in three sizes — SmallMedium, Large & Extra Large.
- Headgear: The Slim line headgear is soft and slim with quick release clips, for easy application and removal, and four convenient velcro adjustment points. Two headgear sizes are available, Standard and Reduced Size. All mask come with the Standard Headgear while the Reduced Size is available as an additional option for more petite users at check-out.
Philips Pico Nasal Mask
- Extra Large
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please us the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.