ResMed HumidAir Water Chamber (for Air10, Lumis)
$59.00 – $90.00
- Designed to seamlessly integrate with your AirSense 10, AirCurve 10, or Lumis devices and provide you with relief from dryness and congestion.
- Once you have filled the HumidAir tub with water and connected it, you’re ready to go. The humidity levels can be adjusted accordingly to your level of comfort.
- When used with the ClimateLineAir heated tube, it warms the air at a consistent, comfortable temperature that minimises condensation and rainout.
HumidAir Cleanable Tub vs HumidAir Standard Tub
ResMed’s AirSense 10 Series is designed with a humidifier seamlessly integrated called HumidAir. The main unit comes with a standard water chamber included in the box, but there is an optional cleanable water tank available for purchase also.
HumidAir Cleanable Water Chamber
- The cleanable water tub is considered an upgrade of the standard HumidAir water tub.
- Almost identical to the standard tub, the cleanable is designed to be easily taken apart to be cleaned thrown in the dishwasher and snapped back together easily.
- This HumidAir’s shell is also made with injection-moulded plastic but provides even more durability than the standard tub.
- It has a stainless steel base and silicone to seal the water inside the chamber.
- This premium water tub has a life span of 2.5 years.
- Originally designed for clinical use in hospitals or sleep clinics with various patients and can be disinfected time and time again.
HumidAir Standard Tub Water Chamber
- The standard water tank is the one that comes with the original machine purchase.
- This standard tub opens at the top and has a shell that is made with injection moulded plastic.
- The standard water chamber base is made with aluminium and the cover is made with thermoplastic elastomer and is latex-free.
- The standard HumidAir is meant for single patient use and cannot be professionally disinfected.
- This version requires hand washing with mild soap and water (it is not dishwasher or washing machine safe).
- Requires replacing every 6 months.
Standard Aluminium Tub, Cleanable Stainless Steel Tub
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment Dispatch Processing Time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Delivery Service Confirmation Types:
|Order Value $||AusPost Service Confirmation Type|
|Orders Under $50||Authority To Leave (ATL)|
|Orders Between $50 – $250||Safe Drop
By default packages will require Signature On Delivery,
however customers can request Authority To Leave (ATL) using the MyPost account.
|Orders Over $250||Signature Required (No ATL)|
- We encourage our customers to use the Australia Post MyPost account via app/website to manage their deliveries.
- The email and mobile number used on the order will be passed to Australia Post to match parcels to your account.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please send us a photo via the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.