ResMed AirSense 10 ClimateLineAir Heated Tube
Heated tube for the AirSense 10 device
The heated tube for the AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 line by ResMed, the ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube, provides comfort and optimal humidity by monitoring the tube temperature at intervales between the mask and the machine which allow the humidifier to compensate as the ambient conditions change. The innovative swivel connection at the back of the machine allows for comfortable movement through the night.
The ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube for AirSense™ and AirCurve™ heated hoses keep warm, humidified air all the way to the mask while at the same time avoiding rainout.
Once you connect the ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube to an AirSense or AirCurve 10 machine, the Auto Climate Control will engage automatically. The machine will monitor ambient humidity levels and then alter the moisture and tube temperature settings to ensure your night is as comfortable as possible.
The 360 degree swivel feature of the ClimateLineAir™ allows freedom of movement while keeping the electrical connection secure.
- This tubing is ONLY compatible with the ResMed AirSense™ and AirCurve™ 10.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please us the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.