ResMed AirMini Automatic CPAP Bedside Starter Kit (Mask Included)
$0 fees and 0% interest.
ResMed designed the all New Advanced AirMini AutoSet Travel CPAP Machine with all the features that ResMed is known for. The AirMini features the same proven therapy modes used in the AirSense 10.
The AirMini Travel Machine is the World’s Smallest CPAP Machine, weighing less than a pound and fitting in the palm of your hand. Traveling has never been easier, no more dragging around the bulky heavy CPAP Machines. The size does not compromise any of the features or latest technologies that CPAP users are accustomed to in ResMed’s CPAP machines.
Compatibility: EXCLUSIVELY FOR USE WITH RESMED’S LATEST MASKS: AirMini is exclusively used with ResMed’s latest AirFit N20 nasal masks, AirFit F20 full face masks, AirTouch F20 full face masks, and newly designed AirFit P10 nasal pillow masks.
AirMini CANNOT be used with any other masks, tubing or humidifier systems. The waterless HumidX system is only included when pairing the AirMini with the AirFit N20 or the AirFit P10 and their tube adapters.
AirMini is only available in package configurations with unique hoses for use with the following masks:
- AirFit N20 with N20 Hose Setup – include tubing, adapters and HumidX Humidifier Filters
- AirFit F20 with F20 Hose Setup – include tubing and adapters
- AirFit P10 with P10 Mask Setup – include a specially designed P10 Mask with small, medium and large nasal pillows, headgear, tubing, adapters and HumidX Humidifier Filters
ResMed AirMini Starter Kit Features
AirMini is the World’s smallest travel CPAP Machine, weighing only 300 grams and fits in the palm of your hand. Measures 13.7cm long by 8.4cm wide, making this the smallest RedMed device available.
- AirMini App :
Pair the AirMini with your Smart device with the AirMini app, Simply download, connect via Bluetooth and enjoy access to a range of comfort settings at your finger tips, easy and convenient to use keeping you in control to give you the best night’s sleep.
- HumidX Humidification: AirMini features HumidX and HumidX Plus,* a waterless system that is integrated into the tubing of the AirFit N20 and AirFit P10 masks for the AirMini device, the mask vent is beneath the inline moisture exchanger for more effective humidification, portable and convenient.
- SmartStart and Auto Stop: AirMini’s SmartStart function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds. If you prefer to start and stop therapy on your own you can do so simply by touching a button!
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR): EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief) feature reduces the work of breathing during exhalation providing a gentler pressure that naturally adapts to your breathing cycle throughout the night. EPR can be turned off entirely or you can choose levels from 1 to 3, where 1 is the minimum pressure relief and 3 is the maximum.
- Auto-Ramp: AirMini’s AutoRamp feature with sleep onset detection works by delivering a low pressure to help you fall asleep, Once asleep it gradually increases the pressure to your prescribed level. You have the option to set a specific ramp time for your device, or turn ramp off altogether.
- CPAP or APAP Mode: The AirMini™ machine is set to Auto-Adjusting CPAP mode, but it is designed to work in either CPAP or APAP mode. In APAP mode, the machine adjusts the pressure based on your prescribed pressure.
- Travel Bags: The AirMini™ Premium Carry Bag and the AirMini Travel Case for AirMini CPAP Machine are (Optional,) designed for use with the AirMini portable CPAP travel machine. The machine, mask, hose, and all accessories will fit into the premium bag for easy storage, the travel case is for the AirMini machine only.
If I use the AirMini in other countries, will the power supply unit automatically convert?
Yes, the design of ResMed’s AirMini machine accepts an AC input range of 100-240V and a DC output of 24V. However, purchasing the correct AirMini power supply unit for the country you are visiting is recommended to ensure correct performance of your AirMini machine.
- ARTG ID: 308123
- Product name: AirMini – Home CPAP unit
- Sponsor: ResMed Pty Ltd
- Manufacturer: ResMed Pty Ltd
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment Dispatch Processing Time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Delivery Service Confirmation Types:
|Order Value $||AusPost Service Confirmation Type|
|Orders Under $50||Authority To Leave (ATL)|
|Orders Between $50 – $250||Safe Drop
By default packages will require Signature On Delivery,
however customers can request Authority To Leave (ATL) using the MyPost account.
|Orders Over $250||Signature Required (No ATL)|
- We encourage our customers to use the Australia Post MyPost account via app/website to manage their deliveries.
- The email and mobile number used on the order will be passed to Australia Post to match parcels to your account.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please send us a photo via the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.