Suregard Inline Bacterial/Viral Respiratory Filter For CPAP
$7.00 Incl. GST
Direct fit Ventilation systems, nebulisers, CPAP & BiPAP equipment. Compatible with all Standard CPAP setups from Sefam, BMC, ResMed, Philips Respironics, Fisher & Paykel.
- External Diameter (right)- 25.5mm
- Internal Diameter (right)- 22mm
- External Diameter (left)- 22mm
- Internal Diameter (left)- 19.5mm
- SureGard uses HyperGard TEC200GM Filtration Media
- Tec 200gram electrostatic, hydrophobic filter
- The SureGard® filter is an Australian owned, highly effective filter barrier device.
- The SureGard® provides users with optimal protection from cross contamination and infection.
- Manufactured from inert, latex free, eco-friendly polypropylene plastic
- Utilises world leading filter material for superior filtration at high flow rates
- All in one integrated elliptical connection piece provides maximum seal, comfort and prevention of leaks
Made In Australia
- Suregard CPAP/BiPAP Filter is made in Australia.
- Bird Healthcare recommends patients replace their filter every week of use.
- 99.99% Bacterial and viral filtration efficacy independently validated to 0.02m as tested by HPA UK and Nelson Laboratories USA.
- Documentation available on request.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please us the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.
Philips Respironics DreamStation Disposable Ultra-Fine Filter – 6 Pack
$19.50Add to cart
ResMed Airsense 10 / S9 Hypoallergenic Filters$7.49 – $124.90 Select options
Resmed AirSense 10 / S9 Standard Filters$5.90 – $99.00 Select options
Philips Respironics DreamStation Reusable Pollen Filter – 1 Pack
$5.00Add to cart