ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet Automatic CPAP Machine
$1,349.00 – $1,599.00
In stock and ready to ship.
ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet
One of the most advanced CPAP machines ever.
The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet is one of the most advanced CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) machines available. Using the latest developments in CPAP technology and sleep apnea research, the AirSense 10 AutoSet provides a premium auto-adjusting pressure therapy experience.
This CPAP therapy device automatically adjusts pressure levels to keep you sleeping comfortably throughout the night, delivering therapy comfortably and effectively – especially when used with the built in ResMed HumidAir heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir heated tube.
Your ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet is engineered to be intuitive and straight-forward – just plug in the machine and press start. The machine comes with built-in 4G wireless connectivity, allowing your CPAP healthcare professional to stay connected with your therapy progress easily and consistently. Additional MyAir compatibility lets you see your CPAP therapy in action, with monitoring and management features available right on your phone. Additionally, ease of use features such as the built in ambient light sensor work to ensure your device works easily and comfortably.
Intelligent detection: AutoRamp with sleep onset detection
The ResMed 10 AutoSet therapy process begins by delivering lower air pressure for greater comfort as you fall asleep. After detecting that you’ve fallen asleep, it gradually increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
Just press start and go
The simple and intuitive user interface of the ResMed AutoSet 10 provides feedback on your therapy every morning, and changing comfort settings is easy. The SmartStart function will begin as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove the mask, the device will automatically stop after a few seconds
Comfort and ease of use
The inbuilt Easy-Breathe motor is as quiet as CPAP machines get, and the built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen to match the room, ensuring that you and anyone else in the room get a peaceful night’s sleep.
- Central apnea and cheyne-stokes respiration detection: The AirSense 10 AutoSet differentiates between obstructive and central apneas, and can detect indications of Cheyne-Stokes respiration.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR) maintains optimal treatment during inhalation, and reduces pressure during exhalation, improving the comfort and effectiveness of your CPAP therapy.
- The integrated HumidAir humidifier and ClimateLineAir heated tube provide consistent humidification for increased comfort throughout the night.
- myAir compatibility allows you to benefit from ResMed’s online patient support program. You can receive coaching, feedback, and encouragement, all through the ResMed myAir app.
- The ResMed AutoSet algorithm now allows for additional customisation with the AutoSet Response feature. This offers all the benefits of the enhanced AutoSet algorithm, with more gentle increases in pressure for additional comfort.
The History of ResMed
ResMed first began its journey in Australia. Established in 1989 by Peter Farrell, the company was created with the goal of commercialising a device capable of treating obstructive sleep apnoea. Specifically, this device was developed by Professor Colin Sullivan in 1981, at the University of Sydney. It was considered to be the first successful, non-invasive sleep apnoea treatment.
Only a year after its inception, ResMed relocated to San Diego, California. The company continued to expand and develop leading solutions to sleep apnoea symptoms, consistently improving their products.
Today, ResMed manufactures equipment related to the treatment of a range of sleep related respiratory conditions. The company operates in approximately 100 countries throughout the world, and manufactures equipment in Australia, as well as the United States, France, and Singapore.
How Do You Adjust the Pressure on a ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP Machine?
When it comes to setting up and using your new ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP machine, ResMed makes things easy.
The straightforward setup process involves filling the integrated humidifier, attaching the CPAP tube and mask, and understanding the simple controls; the step by step instructions below can be used to enjoy a comfortable sleep apnea therapy experience.
Information on machine setup and use can be found either in the (above/below) video, in the downloadable user guide document (at the top of this page), or below if you would like to continue reading. The video is recommended as it includes a visual walkthrough that includes how to set up the HumidAir Humidifier and more.
Setting up your device
- First, take the device out of its bag. Connect the power supply and plug it in.
- The HumidAir heated humidifier is built into the machine, so you can now enjoy the benefits of humidification in one easy to use system – simply take the water tub, open it, and fill it to the maximum water level mark with distilled water. Then, close the tub, and insert it into the side of the device.
- Now, connect the air tubing. If your machine came with a slimline tube, simply connect it to the back of the device. If it came with the ClimateLineAir heated tube, hold it by the orange cuff, line it up with the connector port, and push it until it clicks into place.
- Next, attach your mask. Your device is now ready to use – all that is left to do is press start!
How to use your device
You will see that your CPAP machine has the following :
- Display screen
- Navigation dial
- Start/stop button
- Home button
The screen will show the following items:
- My Options lets you view and customise your personal settings.
- Sleep Report automatically generates a summary of your last therapy session, when you press stop.
Your devices’ easy breathe motor is designed to deliver automatic comfort throughout the night, so just plug it in, and you’re ready to go. For more in depth information on using your ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP machine, check out the user guide document at the top of this page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does ResMed Recommend SoClean? As of February 2020, ResMed has indicated that ozone damage will void ResMed CPAP machine warranties. Therefore, SoClean products are not recommended for use with ResMed products such as the ResMed s10.
- ARTG ID: 308371
- Product name: Home CPAP Unit – Home CPAP unit
- Sponsor: Resmed Pty Ltd
- Manufacturer: Resmed Pty Ltd
What’s In The Box
ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet Box:
- 1x AirSense 10 AutoSet Device with built-in Humidifier & Cellular Modem
- 1x ClimateLine Air Heated Tube
- 1x Travel Bag
- 1x 90W AC Power Supply Unit (Australian Plug)
- 1x 2 Years Manufacturer Warranty
- 1x SD Card
- 1x AutoSet User Manual
- 1x 5 Year SleepVantage Warranty ( 3 years extended manufacturers warranty) must register device with sleepVantage – FREE
BONUS PACKAGE INCLUSIONS:
- 1x Mask of your choice! – $250 value for only $100
- 1x 5 Year SleepVantage Warranty (3 years extended manufacturers warranty) must register device with sleepVantage
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please us the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.
You might be wondering; what is the difference between an Automatic CPAP Machine and a Fixed CPAP Machine. In most of the major brands, Fixed and Automatic are essentially the same in terms of features except for one important difference.
Fixed Pressure CPAP Machine
- Fixed CPAP is where the pressure is set at a level best suited to you from the findings of a home sleep study.
- The machines are usually shipped out pre-configured to your level.
- Most machines will also allow you to manually adjust the fixed level of pressure.
Automatic Pressure CPAP Machine (APAP)
- Auto CPAP is where the pressure will adjust on a breath-by-breath basis to deliver the right amount of air needed.
- The auto machines are not usually configured to your needed pressure level.
ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her Automatic CPAP Machine$1,375.00 – $1,599.00 Select options
Linde Noctivance Automatic CPAP Machine with Humidifier
Löwenstein Prisma20A Automatic CPAP with PrismaAQUA Humidifier
Löwenstein PrismaSMART max – Automatic CPAP w/ Humidifier & Connectivity