ResMed AirMini HumidX Cartridges
$42.00 – $72.00
Exclusive to ResMed’s AirMini Portable Auto-CPAP Machines, HumidX waterless humidifiers are small HME (Heat and Moisture Exchange) filters designed to provide comfortable and effective humidification, in dry or high altitude environments (like aircraft), without the need for a traditional water based heated humidifier.
HumidX waterless humidifiers provide AirMini users with extra comfort by retaining the moisture and heat from the air you breathe and delivering it back into the sleep therapy breathing circuit. When you exhale, HumidX captures heat and moisture and stores it within the HME’s tiny paper ridges. When you inhale, this heat and moisture is released to humidify the air you breathe in, offering relief from possible dryness and congestion. The HumidX is ideal when traveling to environments where the humidity levels are low.
HumidX can be inserted directly between the mask connector and the vent, providing effective waterless humidification at a compact, effective and comfortable level.
USAGE: HumidX HME Filters are disposable and should be replaced after 30 days once opened regardless of whether they have been used continuously or not.
HumidX Standard, HumidX PLUS, HumidX F20
3 Pack, 6 Pack
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please us the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.