ResMed AirFit P30i Replacement Cushion
AirFit P30i Nasal Pillows from ResMed are designed for use with P30i Nasal Pillow CPAP & BiPAP Masks. They can also be used as an alternate cushion for AirFit N30i Masks. P30i Pillows are available in three sizes — Small, Medium, and Large — to fit a wide range of faces.
ResMed’s AirFit P30i Nasal Pillows include a soft outer wall for comfort and a secure inner wall for support, making it easy to sleep on your side or stomach while maintaining a secure seal. The QuietAir vent on the face of the pillow significantly diffuses airflow exhaust for a truly peaceful nights sleep.
SIZES: P30i Nasal Pillows come in three sizes — Small, Medium, and Large — any of which can be used on any AirFit P30i Nasal Pillows Mask. If you would like to try a different P30i cushion size, simply purchase the cushion you prefer and install it on your existing mask frame. AirFit P30i Cushion sizes are indicated by large letters printed on the side of the cushion: a red S for Small, a blue M for Medium, or a gray L for Large.
USE WITH AIRFIT N30i MASKS: These nasal pillows are interchangeable with AirFit N30i Nasal Masks, so if you want to use a pillow on your AirFit N30i Nasal Cushion Mask you can simply remove the existing nasal cushion and replace it with a new nasal pillow.
Small Cushion, Medium Cushion, Large Cushion
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please us the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.