ResMed AirFit F30i Replacement Cushion
The AirFit F30i features an UltraCompact cushion designed to seal securely at the bottom of the nose to prevent nasal bridge discomfort and red marks. These replacement UltraCompact Full Face Cushions are designed for use with all AirFit F30i CPAP & BiLevel Masks.
ResMed’s UltraCompact F30i Full Face Cushions feature an innovative, minimal contact design that sits below the nose — covering just the mouth and the nostrils — to reduce contact with the face and eliminate problematic touch-points like the nasal bridge and upper cheeks. The low profile design helps reduce the pinching and red marks common to many full face mask designs; but it’s also perfect for people who wear glasses or like to read at night.
SIZES: UltraCompact Full Face Cushions come in four sizes — Small, Medium, SmallWide & Wide to fit a variety of users.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment Dispatch Processing Time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Delivery Service Confirmation Types:
|Order Value $||AusPost Service Confirmation Type|
|Orders Under $50||Authority To Leave (ATL)|
|Orders Between $50 – $250||Safe Drop
By default packages will require Signature On Delivery,
however customers can request Authority To Leave (ATL) using the MyPost account.
|Orders Over $250||Signature Required (No ATL)|
- We encourage our customers to use the Australia Post MyPost account via app/website to manage their deliveries.
- The email and mobile number used on the order will be passed to Australia Post to match parcels to your account.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please send us a photo via the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.