Löwenstein Prisma20A Automatic CPAP (Incl. PrismaAQUA Humidifier, Heated Hose, 3G Modem)
$0 fees and 0% interest.
Please note: A requirement of purchasing this machine is a complementary Telehealth session.
Only 1 left in stock
State of the art technology combined with a graphical user interface ensures that continuous pressure adjustments are made to exactly meet the patients’ needs, and maximise their response to the therapy.
The improved oscillatory pressure signal (FOT) ensures breathing comfort by distinguishing accurately between central and obstructive apnea. Permits precise identification of hypopnea, snoring, RERA and flow limitations. High degree of therapy flexibility, with the option of combining APAP and CPAP modes with the pressure relief soft PAP. CPAP operating pressure range 4-20hPa.
The soft start function, continuous therapy and mask feedback, along with heated breathing tube, which reduces noise, all add to patient comfort. The unit is designed for continuous operation and has a warning alarm in the event of a leak or disconnection. Maintenance free and easy to operate, the unit can be controlled remotely via LAN. Therapy data in high resolution is presented for 14 days and statistics can be stored for a year.
Major features of Lowenstein Prisma 20A:
- Reliable technology (FOT) distinguishes obstructive sleep apnoea from central sleep apnoea
- With pressure relief softPAP
- High resolution therapy data for 14 days and detailed statistics for 365 days
- Improved compliance, thanks to comfort functions such as softSTART, autoSTART-STOP and therapy feedback
- Integrated tube heating prevents condensation in tube and mask
- Solid construction made to last.
- Lung Volume reporting
- Deep Sleep indication
- Respiratory instability reports
- External Modem not included but available for additional cost
Also included with the Löwenstein Prisma 20A:
- prismaAQUA – The humidifier prismaAQUA is used with a therapy device to treat patients who complain of dry upper airways or cold respiratory air.
- prismaBAG – prismaBAG is high-quality and compact. Because the bags were designed to match the shape of the prismaLINE devices exactly, they are surprisingly easy to handle even when filled with device, tube system and humidifier.
This German Brand is tried and trusted in all of Europe.
In The Box:
Prisma20A APAP Therapy Set with PrismaAQUA Inclusions:
- Prisma20A basic device
- PrismaBAG premium, carrying bag
- PrismaHYBERNITE 15mm Flexible Heated Breathing Tube (WM29083)
- Power supply unit
- Main power cable AU/NZ type I
- Set of 2 air filters
- SD card
- PrismaAQUA humidifier
- Instructions for use prisma20C/20A/CR/25S/
- Instructions for use prismaAQUA DE, EN, FR, NL, IT, TR, ES(MX)
- Modem for Prisma CLOUD incl. 5 years data transmission (WM31770)
This machine includes a complimentary telehealth session.
- ARTG ID: 326866
- Product name: Home CPAP unit
- Sponsor: Lowenstein Medical Australia Pty Ltd
- Manufacturer: Lowenstein Medical Technology GmbH Co Kg
Setting up your new prisma20A
How to start and stop therapy with the prisma20A
How to adjust therapy settings with the prismaSMART
Using the prismaAQUA humidifier for prismaSMART
How to use the SD card for prismaSMART
|Features/Benefits||PrismaLINE Touch Screen Series||Prisma SMART & SOFT Series|
|Device||APAP and CPAP models available||Yes||Yes|
|Obstruction detection FOT/FBT||Yes||Yes|
|Adapttive pressure regulations for effective therapy and breathing comfort (APAP)||Yes||Yes|
|Std (Standard) & Dyn (Dynamic) APAP settings||Yes||Yes|
|Premium German-made quality with 5 year warranty||Yes||Yes|
|BiLevel/TriLevel models available||Yes||No|
|Premium Swiss-engineered radial blower for unsurpassed power & quietness||Yes||No|
|Large intuitive colour touch screen display||Yes||No|
|Integrated heated tube (power supply on machine)||Yes||No|
|Different language options for display||Yes||No|
|Setting option for use with bacteria filter||Yes||No|
|Compliance & Comfort||
|Leak display during operation||Yes||Yes|
PrismaAQUA Humidifier (400mL)
|5 levels of humidification output||Yes||Yes|
|Pressure relief softPAP 1 & 2||Yes||Yes|
|7 levels of humifidications output||Yes||No|
|Pressure relief softPAP 3 (with inspiration support)||Yes||No|
|Breathing display during operation (inspiration, expiration or apneoa)||Yes||No|
|Smart Aqua Control (optional preheat, warm-up boost, & leakage flow compensation)||Yes||No|
|Data Review||Prisma RECOVER Deep Sleep Indicator||Yes||Yes|
|Patient review usage, AHI & leakage (if enabled by clinician)||Yes||Yes|
|PrismaTS detailed clinical software||Yes||Yes|
|Prisma JOURNAL for patient (statistics and reports)||Yes||Yes|
|Prisma APP Bluetooth Connectivity||Yes||Yes|
|Remote reporting & telesettings (PrismaCLOUD)||Yes||Yes|
|Extra detailed clinical info meu on device including different event types, VT, MV, deep sleep indicator||Yes||No|
ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her Automatic CPAP Machine
Linde Luna G2 Automatic CPAP Machine with Humidifier
Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle Automatic Machine
ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet Automatic CPAP Machine$1,230.00 – $1,280.00 Select options