Löwenstein Prisma20A Automatic CPAP with PrismaAQUA Humidifier
available for orders up to $2,000.00 Learn More
State of the art technology combined with a graphical user interface ensures that continuous pressure adjustments are made to exactly meet the patients’ needs, and maximise their response to the therapy.
The improved oscillatory pressure signal (FOT) ensures breathing comfort by distinguishing accurately between central and obstructive apnea. Permits precise identification of hypopnea, snoring, RERA and flow limitations. High degree of therapy flexibility, with the option of combining APAP and CPAP modes with the pressure relief soft PAP. CPAP operating pressure range 4-20hPa.
The soft start function, continuous therapy and mask feedback, along with heated breathing tube, which reduces noise, all add to patient comfort. The unit is designed for continuous operation and has a warning alarm in the event of a leak or disconnection. Maintenance free and easy to operate, the unit can be controlled remotely via LAN. Therapy data in high resolution is presented for 14 days and statistics can be stored for a year.
Major features of Lowenstein Prisma 20A:
- Reliable technology (FOT) distinguishes obstructive sleep apnea from central sleep apnea
- With pressure relief softPAP
- High resolution therapy data for 14 days and detailed statistics for 365 days
- Improved compliance, thanks to comfort functions such as softSTART, autoSTART-STOP and therapy feedback
- Integrated tube heating prevents condensation in tube and mask
- Solid construction made to last.
- Lung Volume reporting
- Deep Sleep indication
- Respiratory instability reports
Also included with the Löwenstein Prisma 20A:
- prismaAQUA – The humidifier prismaAQUA is used with a therapy device to treat patients who complain of dry upper airways or cold respiratory air.
- prismaBAG premium – prismaBAG premium is high-quality and compact. Because the bags were designed to match the shape of the prismaLINE devices exactly, they are surprisingly easy to handle even when filled with device, tube system and humidifier.
This German Brand is tried and trusted in all of Europe.
NOTICE: Global stock shortages due to the electronic chips supply crisis and the covid lockdowns our current stock fulfilment times have increased to 7-14 days.
We aim to process and dispatch orders within 24-48 hours. (stock permitting)
There are 2 Standard Shipping options available:
- Free Standard Courier Delivery (Orders Over $100)
- $10 Standard Courier Delivery (Orders Under $100)
There are 2 Express Shipping + Signature & Tracking options available:
- $15 Express Courier Delivery + Warranty (Masks & Parts)
- $50 Express Courier Delivery + Warranty (Machines)
|Standard Shipping Options||Timeframe||Price|
|Free Standard Courier Delivery (Orders Over $100)||3-7 Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|$10 Standard Courier Delivery (Orders Under $100)||3-7 Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|$15 Express Courier Delivery + Warranty (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|$50 Express Courier Delivery + Warranty (Machines)||1-3 Days After Dispatch||A$50|
*Due to the ongoing COVID-19 restrictions happening Nationally please allow an additional approximate 5 days for any related delays and note that delivery personnel are not permitted to enter apartment blocks or private residences, only contactless delivery is authorised – we appreciate your patience at this time.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan.