Philips DreamWear Full Face Headgear Replacement
This adjustable headgear, from Philips Respironics, comes standard with all DreamWear Full Face CPAP Masks.
This four strap DreamWear headgear is made of soft, fabric and foam that rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without requiring over-tightening or excessive contact. The headgear is highly adjustable with velcro at the end of each strap to fit a wide range of patients.
The headgear is only one size but has special antigrip material on the inside to prevent the headgear from riding up the back of your head so it is important that is it put on the right way up. The logo on the strap is the best indication of the correct way it should be.
USAGE: This headgear is compatible with DreamWear Full Face Masks. It can also be used with other DreamWear Masks IF the cushion on that mask is swapped out with a DreamWear Full Face Cushion. This conversion procedure can be useful for people who like to sleep with a nasal or nasal pillow mask some nights and a full face mask on other nights.
**Philips Respironics DreamWear Full Face mask is displayed for illustrative purposes only**
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please us the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.