Philips DreamStation Fixed CPAP Pro HumidHT Machine
Out of stock
- Patient driven design: a sleek, stylish, and low-profile design with all the features you could ever want in a therapy device. It’s small and light, making it easy to pack for travel. It features easy-to-navigate menus, a front-facing display that can be operated while lying down or sitting up in bed as well as an easy-to-clean, one-piece humidifier water chamber.
- Acclimation made easy: DreamStation includes a set of tools to help make it easy for patients starting CPAP therapy and for their continued long-term use. EZ-Start can help patients gradually acclimate to therapy, while SmartRamp allows users to fall asleep to lower pressures.
- Simplified device evaluation: remote troubleshooting simplifies in-home device evaluation and can help reduce the number of normally functioning devices that are returned for service. Users can use the easy device self-diagnostic tool to reduce the time and frustration associated with device troubleshooting.
- Cost-effective connectivity options: integrated Bluetooth®, and optional Wi-Fi and cellular modems provide the most comprehensive suite of connectivity options among leading CPAP brands.
- Support for the long term: built-in Bluetooth makes connectivity to the DreamMapper patient self-management tool easy. DreamMapper provides goal-setting tools, helpful videos and ongoing feedback to keep you motivated and engaged.
- Wake up to progress: each morning users are greeted with a summary of their progress to motivate them to stick with their therapy. The display shows a simple trend of nightly hours of use, followed by a summary of the last 30 days of “good nights” that have more than 4 hours of use.
- Connect to the care team: connection to our powerful Encore Anywhere patient compliance management software provides a range of tools for monitorisation and management.
- ARTG ID: 329654
- Product name: Home CPAP unit
- Sponsor: Philips Electronics Australia Ltd
- Manufacturer: Respironics Inc
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please us the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.