Philips Amara View Headgear Replacement
This headgear comes standard with all Amara View Full Face CPAP & BiPAP Masks. Amara View Headgear is soft and sturdy with inlaid tabs for convenience in gripping.
Amara View Headgear attaches to the mask using either Talon or Magnetic Headgear Clips. Headgear Clips are NOT included with this package; however they can be added to this headgear in your shopping cart and they are also available for purchase separately on this site.
USAGE: Two sizes of Amara View Headgear — Standard and Large — are available to fit a wide range of faces. Respironics provides the Standard Headgear with all Amara View masks; however the Large Headgear can be purchased separately for a more personalized fit. Either headgear size can be used with any Amara View mask.
To determine which headgear you are currently using check the bottom straps of the headgear, near the Velcro tabs, to see if the letter “L” is printed there. If it is then you are using Large Headgear; if it is not then you are using Standard Headgear.
Please be sure to select your size when placing an order.
Important – not to be confused with the Philips Amara Mask, which sits up to bridge of nose.
**Philips Respironics Amara View mask is displayed for illustrative purposes only**
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please us the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.