Philips Amara Gel Full Face Mask
Simpler, smarter and more stylish the updated Amara Gel Full Face Mask features a single universal frame size. Amara’s streamlined design is lighter and less intimidating than more traditional full face masks and its soft headgear is easy to put on and take off — even with one hand!
The alternative Amara Silicon Cushion Full Face Mask can be found here
A REAL LIGHTWEIGHT
The Amara’s simplified design makes it easy to fit and easy to use. 20% lighter than the leading full face mask, the Amara eliminates pressure on the face and drag on the headgear so it feels light to wear and is less susceptible to leaks. The Amara is easy to fit, easy to put on and easy to take off — even one handed.
SIMPLICITY IS KEY
With just four parts the Amara is easy to clean and maintain. The cushion comes off with one click for cleaning and snaps back into place with one click when you’re done — there’s no cushion clip to break, lose or replace!
Amara Headgear is soft and sturdy with inlaid tabs for convenience in gripping. Quick release Talon Headgear Clips are easy to put on and take off and they’re made of soft plastic so they won’t break with repeated use. Just twist the Talon Clip to remove it from the mask frame and press to snap it back on.
FINE GLIDE FOREHEAD SUPPORT
Amara’s fine-glide forehead adjuster changes the forehead pad depth in minute increments. It’s great for fine tuning mask fit and eliminating leaks with just one hand. The premium forehead pad distributes pressure evenly across the forehead reducing pressure points and discomfort.
Angled Micro-Exhalation Ports in the mask elbow, like those found in the popular ComfortGel Blue and ComfortGel Blue Full, provide quiet diffuse airflow away from bed partners and the mask user.
SIZED TO FIT
The updated Amara Full Face Mask is available in four sizes — petite, small, medium and large — all of which will fit onto a single unified frame size identical to the popular “RS” Reduced Size frame that was available on original Amara mask packs. The Standard Amara Frame Size has been discontinued. All Amara cushions will fit on both RS and Standard frame sizes.
Important – not to be confused with the Philips Respironics Amara View Mask
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please us the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.