Fisher & Paykel Eson Mask Frame Kit (No Headgear)
This Fisher & Paykel ESON 2 mask in this package is provided without headgear.
The Fisher & Paykel Eson 2 continues on from the success which Fisher and Paykel healthcare have had with their previous Eson nasal mask. There have been over 20 design improvements compared to the previous Eson nasal mask. The Eson 2 was designed to meet the needs of patients at every important milestone in the CPAP therapy journey. The parts for Eson are not compatible to be used with Eson 2 due to different connections.
The Eson 2 Nasal CPAP Mask comes in 3 cushion sizes.
Eson 2’s updated RollFit seal adjusts while you sleep, and the stitchless header is simple to use and soft to the touch.
Another great feature is the eco-friendly diffuser filter that improves air filtration and reduces sound levels by 33%! Keeping things on the quiet side.
- RollFit Seal: The RollFit Seal (Cushion) is designed to deliver a precise fit and effective seal by automatically adjusting on the bridge of the nose. The Rollfit Seal technology automatically adjusts to effectively fit a wide variety of faces.
- Intuitive Headgear:This high quality headgear provides fitting options for patients, including the ability to stretch the mask directly over the head.
- Easy Frame: The Easy Frame – which fits all three seal sizes – now has a narrower profile. This provides a clearer line of sight while retaining seal stability.
- VisiBlue™: Blue highlights incorporated into key mask components assist patients with mask use, orientation, disassembly and reassembly. Very user friendly.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment Dispatch Processing Time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Delivery Service Confirmation Types:
|Order Value $||AusPost Service Confirmation Type|
|Orders Under $50||Authority To Leave (ATL)|
|Orders Between $50 – $250||Safe Drop
By default packages will require Signature On Delivery,
however customers can request Authority To Leave (ATL) using the MyPost account.
|Orders Over $250||Signature Required (No ATL)|
- We encourage our customers to use the Australia Post MyPost account via app/website to manage their deliveries.
- The email and mobile number used on the order will be passed to Australia Post to match parcels to your account.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please send us a photo via the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.