Fisher & Paykel Eson Headgear Clips & Buckle Replacement
The Fisher and Paykel Eson Nasal CPAP Mask has the ErgoFit Headgear which is a breathable, ergonomically designed headgear that has been made to self fit high and on the rear of your head. This design allows for the complete freedom of movement whether you move your head sideways or even up or down. The headgear is extremely soft and made so that it will NOT irritate your head while being used treating your Sleep Apnea. The Eson™ ErgoFit Headgear incorporates VELCRO® Tabs with Easy Clip hooks so that you have the ability for fast fitting or quick removal. The headgear also contains a Crown Strap that enhances the stability of your CPAP Mask. The adjustments to the headgear are made at the Crown Strap (top of your head), at the forehead area of the mask as well as near the cheek where the Easy Clip Hooks are located. These three areas of adjustable headgear allow for anyone to properly fit the Eson™ CPAP Mask with little or no complication. Made from a high grade neoprene this headgear is grey in colour and comes in 2 sizes. There is a small and a medium / large. The best way to know which size you are is by looking down the back of the headgear and it will tell you the size on the tag.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please us the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.