BMC N5A Nasal Mask
$130.00 – $150.00
BMC N5A Nasal CPAP Mask Starter Kit (Includes Small, Medium & Large Cushions)
Forehead frame-free design enables you to enjoy uninterrupted vision
All BMC CPAP Masks that can be used with any Brand of CPAP or Fixed Pressure (Auto) CPAP Machine with the exception of the certain travel CPAP machines.
BMC N5A Nasal Mask Features:
- Ultra lightweight and comfortable delivering superior comfort
- Forehead frame free design
- Ideal for bedtime reading and watching TV
- Auto-Fit cushion
- Compact design with a 5-part assembly making it easy to disassemble and clean.
- Easy release clips even for people with limited dexterity
- Available in 3 sizes: Small, Medium and Large- You can select your preferred size while adding the product to your cart.
The BMC N5A Nasal CPAP Mask is a new and latest 2019 CPAP mask addition to the BMC Nasal CPAP Mask range for sleep therapy users in Australia. The nasal cushion is specially designed to eliminate bruising and creates a perfect fit to the contours of the face. The intelligent flexi groove design on the nasal cushion’s upper edge automatically and effectively adjust to the bridge of the nose. The N5A Nasal sleep apnea mask also has patented easy release clips providing the user with a convenient way to attach the headgear. The N5A Nasal mask’s frame-free design eliminates facial contact and the need for forehead support providing clear vision – for sleep therapy users who enjoy bedtime reading, watching TV before bedtime. The BMC N5A Nasal Mask also reduces the appearance of CPAP strap marks and pressure points in the morning.
BMC N5A Nasal Mask Warranty
- All BMC Masks and accessories come with a 90 Day Warranty.
N5A Nasal Mask Guides
BMC N5A Nasal Mask
- Nasal CPAP mask with headgear
- Packed with Small, Medium and Large cushions (Medium fitted)
- Mask instruction manual
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment Dispatch Processing Time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Delivery Service Confirmation Types:
|Order Value $||AusPost Service Confirmation Type|
|Orders Under $50||Authority To Leave (ATL)|
|Orders Between $50 – $250||Safe Drop
By default packages will require Signature On Delivery,
however customers can request Authority To Leave (ATL) using the MyPost account.
|Orders Over $250||Signature Required (No ATL)|
- We encourage our customers to use the Australia Post MyPost account via app/website to manage their deliveries.
- The email and mobile number used on the order will be passed to Australia Post to match parcels to your account.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please send us a photo via the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.