If you have just purchased your shiny new ResMed device such as the AirSense 10 or decided to try out a new CPAP Mask, this guide will walk you through the steps to register your product with ResMed’s SleepVantage program in Australia.
Let’s jump straight into the steps below:
Open the SleepVantage website
- Step 1: Visit ResMed’s SleepVantage website by clicking on this link: https://www.sleepvantage.com.au/
- Step 2: Click the red button at the top right “Register your product” to open the SleepVantage form to begin the product registration.
Enter your details on the SleepVantage form
- Step 3: Please choose “Yes” if you are applying for a SleepVantage Promotion such as the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If there are no promotions at the time or purchase or you are unsure then choose “No”.
- Step 4: Please select if you have a membership reference number. If unsure then select “No”. This will now take you to the next page.
- Step 5: On the next page you can now enter your contact details.
Enter your machine and mask details
- Step 6: Find the 11 digit Serial Number on the back of your device. (See Fig. 5 for details) It can also be found on the box, please note the box will have 2 extra numbers within brackets at the start of the serial number. (e.g. (21)20141234567) Please disregard the numbers in the brackets and only use the 11 digits following.
- Step 7: Now that you have all the device details we are ready to continue with the form. Please choose your ResMed device from the list, if you are unsure which device you have please refer to the table (See Fig. 7 for details) at the bottom of this article.
- Step 8: Enter your 11 digit Serial Number as found in Step 6.
- Step 9: Enter the device purchase place in the Device Purchased From section. Please type “CPAP Online” if you purchased the device from us.
- Step 10: Enter your mask and mask size which can be found on the back of the packaging.
- Step 11: Enter the mask purchase place in the Mask Purchased From section. Please type “CPAP Online” if you purchased the mask from us.
Upload your invoice and submit the form
- Step 12: Enter the purchase date found on your invoice.
- Step 13: Upload an image or PDF file of the invoice which given to you from the purchase place. If you purchased your products from us at CPAP Online then this PDF file is automatically emailed to you when your product is dispatched from our warehouse. You can also login to your account and find your invoice there.
- Step 14: Now you have finished your form and can submit by clicking the “Register” button at the bottom.
Common Questions About SleepVantage
What are the advantages to registering your product?
- ResMed offers a warranty extension for the AirSense 10 devices from the standard 2 Years to a maximum of 5 Years.
- You can participate in ResMed’s Money Back Guarantee programs if they are running at the time of purchase.
- Stay informed via email on ResMed product updates and access the sleep library for educational videos.
- Access the SleepVantage Member Support line.
How to find the ResMed Device Name?
We have created a table which lets you find your ResMed Device Name from the Catalog Number (REF) on the back of the machine.
|CATALOG NUMBER||DEVICE NAME|
|37314||AirSense 10 Elite|
|37439||AirSense 10 Elite 3G|
|37460||AirSense 10 Elite 4G|
|37316||AirSense 10 AutoSet|
|37436||AirSense 10 AutoSet 3G|
|37457||AirSense 10 AutoSet 4G|
|37437||AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her 3G|
|37458||AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her 4G|
|37438||AirCurve 10 CS PaceWave 3G|
|37459||AirCurve 10 CS PaceWave 4G|
|28013||Lumis 100 VPAP S 4G|
|28125||Lumis 150 VPAP ST 4G|
|28226||Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A 4G|