ResMed AirFit F20 For Her Full Face Mask
The ResMed AirFit F20 for Her full face mask is the female version of the AirFit F20. Designed specifically to give women a more personalised mask that better meets her unique facial features and adapts to the way she sleeps.
1. InfinitySeal Silicone Cushion:
The innovative technology is designed to fit everyone, tolerate misfitting and accommodate patient movement.
2. Comfort and Ease of Use:
Comfortable and flexible frame designed to support the widest range of facial types. With easy to use magnetic clips, it allows to quick fitting and removal of the mask. The removal of a forehead support provides clear field of vision for reading or watching TV in bed.
3. QuietAir Elbow:
The QuietAir diffuser vents in the newly improved AirFit F20 masks make it their quietest full face masks ever.
4. Improved Seal:
ResMed studies have shown that, when comparing against the AirFit™ F10 full face mask, 86% of all users tested prefer the seal of AirFit F20.1
- The AirFit F20 comes with the QuietAir diffuser vent, making it one of ResMed’s quietest full face masks.
- ResMed studies have shown that, when comparing against the AirFit F10 full face mask, 86% of all users tested prefer the seal of AirFit F20.1
- With this compact mask, you can wear glasses to read or watch TV in bed while you settle down to sleep.
AirFit F20 Guides
- Mask fitting video guide for the AirFit F20
- Cushion fitting template for the Airfit F20
- ResMed device compatibility list
- AirFit F20 user guide
Note: If you have certain magnetic, metallic medical devices or objects, including but not limited to pacemakers, metallic stents and neurostimulators, which are implanted in your body, you may be at risk when using this CPAP mask as it uses magnets in its headgear clips to secure the masks. Learn more at the link below.
1.ResMed internal study of 22 existing ResMed patients, conducted between 26/04/2016 – 27/05/2016 comparing the market leading mask with AirFit F20. Preliminary patient study – data on file; ID A3810791.
Medium Cushion, Small Cushion
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment Dispatch Processing Time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Delivery Service Confirmation Types:
|Order Value $||AusPost Service Confirmation Type|
|Orders Under $50||Authority To Leave (ATL)|
|Orders Between $50 – $250||Safe Drop
By default packages will require Signature On Delivery,
however customers can request Authority To Leave (ATL) using the MyPost account.
|Orders Over $250||Signature Required (No ATL)|
- We encourage our customers to use the Australia Post MyPost account via app/website to manage their deliveries.
- The email and mobile number used on the order will be passed to Australia Post to match parcels to your account.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please send us a photo via the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.