ResMed AirFit P30i Nasal Pillow Mask Starter Pack
ResMed’s innovative AirFit P30i Nasal Pillow Mask features a top-of-the-head tube design, a soft hollow tubed frame, and dual wall nasal pillows so you can sleep comfortably in any position — including your side or stomach. This Starter Kit includes the complete P30i mask with headgear and multiple cushions so you can find your best fit right out of the box.
TOP-OF-THE-HEAD TUBE & SWIVEL FOR AN OPEN FIELD OF VIEW
One of the most unique features of the AirFit P30i Nasal Pillow Mask is its top-of-the-head tubing connection with 360° swivel. Because your sleep therapy tube attaches at the crown of the head it is always out sight and out of the way, providing you with a clear field of view for reading, watching TV, or getting close to your bed partner. The 360° swivel means the tubing can always be channeled behind you… it’s never in your face, and it doesn’t weigh you down like more traditional tubing connections!
SOFT, SPRING-FIT FRAME PROVIDES A CUSTOM FIT
The AirFit P30i’s soft, silicone SpringFit Frame stretches and flexes, adapting to movement during the night to provide a stable, personalised fit even for the most active sleepers. Air flows through the frame to the quick-release elbow at the top of the head so it easy to disconnect and reconnect tubing if you need to get up at night. Frame wraps are included on the P30i so soft fabric touches your face rather than hard plastic or silicone.
DUAL WALL PILLOWS COMBINE SUPPORT & COMFORT
ResMed’s AirFit P30i Dual Wall Pillows slide gently into the nostrils with a soft outer wall for comfort and a secure inner wall for support. The next-generation QuietAir vent on the front of the pillow significantly diffuses airflow exhaust for a truly peaceful night’s sleep.
EASY TO PUT ON & TAKE OFF. EASY TO MAINTAIN.
The P30i is designed to slide quickly on and off to make your bedtime routine easier. The headgear attaches and adjusts with convenient soft Velcro straps at the back of the head; and because of the single strap design it’s great for a variety of men’s and women’s hairstyles. With just three parts to clean the AirFit P30i is easy to maintain as well.
SIZED TO FIT
P30i Nasal Pillows are available in three sizes to fit a wide range of users. This Starter Pack includes multiple sizes so you can find your best fit. For added customisation P30i masks are available with two different frame sizes. Most users will prefer the Standard frame regardless of their pillow size; but Small frames are also available.
WHISPER QUIET AIR DIFFUSER
Like all AirFit masks, ResMed has worked hard to make the AirFit P30i as quiet as possible. In fact AirFit P30i is 80% quieter than similar nasal pillow masks!
ResMed AirFit P30i Nasal Pillow Mask Starter Pack
- 1x AirFit P30i Frame (Choice of Small or Standard)
- 1x AirFit P30i Silicone Cushion – Small (In Small & Standard Frame pack)
- 1x AirFit P30i Silicone Cushion – Medium (In Small & Standard Frame pack)
- 1x AirFit P30i Silicone Cushion – Large (In Standard Frame pack only)
- 1x AirFit 30i Headgear
- 1x AirFit 30i Elbow
- 2x AirFit P30i Soft Wraps
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please us the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.