ResMed AirFit N30 Nasal Cradle Mask
AirFit N30’s QuietAir woven-mesh venting eliminates the traditional “exhalation holes” found in most masks. With QuietAir woven-mesh air is gently and noiselessly dispersed away from you and your bed partner. Although sharing many similarities to the AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow masks, the AirFit N30 is even quieter at only 18 dBa.
QUICK FIT AUTO-ADJUSTING HEADGEAR
AirFit N30’s unique QuickFit headgear, with split-strap design, is auto-adjusting and simple to fit — just spread the back straps apart for a looser fit, or bring them together for a tighter fit. The warp-knitted nylon headgear — in grey with blue highlights — is unobtrusive and elasticated so it gently stabilises the mask and pulls the pillows into place. A tiny headgear clip can be used to make minor adjustments if needed, so keeping it comfortable is simple, too.
The AirFit N30 includes an integrated, lightweight flexible short tube that extends off of the mask frame — stretching and bending to increase flexibility while maintaining seal and stability. It is designed to accommodate a wide range of sleeping positions comfortably without mask drag or catching.
REMARKABLY LIGHTWEIGHT, MINIMALIST DESIGN
Made up of just three parts — nasal cushion, headgear, and mask frame with integrated short tube — the AirFit N30 is about 50% lighter than previous ResMed nasal masks. The minimalist design requires very little facial contact, has no forehead support, and no hard parts that touch the face. AirFit provides a clear field of vision and an open feeling when in use so it is easy to sleep with.
AirFit N30 Nasal Mask Guides
ResMed AirFit N30 Starter Pack
- 1x AirFit N30 Mask (Headgear & QuietAir Frame)
- 1x N30 Cushion Small
- 1x N30 Cushion Small Wide
- 1x N30 Cushion Medium
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment Dispatch Processing Time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Delivery Service Confirmation Types:
|Order Value $||AusPost Service Confirmation Type|
|Orders Under $50||Authority To Leave (ATL)|
|Orders Between $50 – $250||Safe Drop
By default packages will require Signature On Delivery,
however customers can request Authority To Leave (ATL) using the MyPost account.
|Orders Over $250||Signature Required (No ATL)|
- We encourage our customers to use the Australia Post MyPost account via app/website to manage their deliveries.
- The email and mobile number used on the order will be passed to Australia Post to match parcels to your account.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please send us a photo via the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.