ResMed AirFit N20 Classic Nasal CPAP Mask
The ResMed AirFit N20 Classic is a premium nasal mask with forehead support. The fast and easy-to-fit provides a great fit and uses ResMed’s revolutionary InfinitySeal silicone cushion. Available in small, medium and large cushion sizes.
AirFit N20 Classic’s special features:
- Exceptional Fit: Thanks to the silicone pad, the AirFit N20 adapts to any face shape and size, ensuring a reliable seal.
- Comfortable: The advanced silicone pad adapts to your movements, improving comfort and safety throughout the night.
- Easy to use: With such a simple mask (quick release headgear and tubing system), customising and cleaning is easy.
- Free field of view: As the frame extends below the eyes, the contact with the face is minimal and the field of vision is unrestricted. So you can see more, have more freedom of movement and feel better.
- Innovative: ResMed’s aims to continually deliver breakthrough products through innovative technologies, extensive use testing, and well thought-out designs to help you enjoy easy and hassle-free work.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please us the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.