Philips DreamWisp Nasal Mask
Philips Respironics has made finding the right cushion size a breeze with the DreamWisp Fit Pack by providing the three most popular cushion sizes (small, medium and large). The fit pack takes all the guess work out of finding the right size for you. A medium connector is included.
The newly designed DreamWisp is a combination of the Philips Respironics DreamWear top-of-the-head tube design and Wisp minimal contact nasal cushion. This new mask design concept makes the DreamWisp the all around most comfortable, lightweight nasal CPAP mask that users are raving about.
The DreamWisp is designed to direct airflow through the frame and the tubing connection at the top of the head that allows users to sleep in any position they want without the restrictions of the tubing, providing freedom of movement throughout the night.
Philips DreamWisp Nasal Mask Features
- In-frame airflow: Unique design allows airflow through the frame to help users sleep comfortably in any position, If laying on one side of the frame, the airflow can pass entirely through the other side without effecting therapy pressure. The frame is a one size fits all that can be lengthen or shortened with the top tube connector. The medium size connector will accommodate 90% of users.
- Silicone Frame: Light, flexible material designed for comfort.
- Cushions: Fit Pack includes 3 cushion sizes (small, medium and large).
- Top-of-Head Hose Connection: No more tangling of the tubing with the 360 degree swivel from the hose connection. Provides freedom of movement throughout the night.
- Frame and Cushion are Dishwasher Safe: Frame and cushion of this mask can be washed in the dishwasher once per week.
- Magnetic Headgear Clips: Magnetic clips make it simple to take your mask on or off, anytime you choose.
- Multiple Exhalation Ports Help Reduce Noise: Having more than one place to vent exhaled air reduces the noise level making it easier to fall asleep for you and your bed partner.
- Four-point headgear: The four-point headgear is styled to provide stability with an exceptional fit and fewer parts.
- Open field of vision: Wear glasses, read and watch TV.
DreamWisp Nasal Mask Guides
Note: If you have certain magnetic, metallic medical devices or objects, including but not limited to pacemakers, metallic stents and neurostimulators, which are implanted in your body, you may be at risk when using this CPAP mask as it uses magnets in its headgear clips to secure the masks. Learn more at the link below.
Voluntary Notification of Labeling Changes for Masks with Magnets
Philips DreamWisp Nasal Mask
- 1 x DreamWisp Nasal Cushion – Small
- 1 x DreamWisp Nasal Cushion – Medium
- 1 x DreamWisp Nasal Cushion – Large
- 1 x DreamWisp Connector – Medium
- 1 x DreamWisp Headgear
- 1 x DreamWisp Frame
- 1 x DreamWisp Elbow
- 2 x DreamWisp Magnetic Clips
- 2 x DreamWisp Fabric Wraps
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment Dispatch Processing Time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Delivery Service Confirmation Types:
|Order Value $||AusPost Service Confirmation Type|
|Orders Under $50||Authority To Leave (ATL)|
|Orders Between $50 – $250||Safe Drop
By default packages will require Signature On Delivery,
however customers can request Authority To Leave (ATL) using the MyPost account.
|Orders Over $250||Signature Required (No ATL)|
- We encourage our customers to use the Australia Post MyPost account via app/website to manage their deliveries.
- The email and mobile number used on the order will be passed to Australia Post to match parcels to your account.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please send us a photo via the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.