Philips DreamWear Under The Nose Pillow Mask
The DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear is a revolutionary break-through, an Under the Nose Nasal Cushion with a Soft frame which airflow passes through. The FitPack includes Medium Frame with 4 cushion sizes.
The DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear – Fit Pack (All Cushions Included with Medium Frame) is a minimal contact mask designed to help accommodate users of multiple sleeping positions. This is a nasal mask that delivers therapy by covering both nostrils.
Philips DreamWear Under The Nose Pillow Mask Features
- Innovative Tubelike Frame
- Minimal Contact Design
- Multiple Cushions Included
- Hose Connection at Top of Head
- Fabric Wraps Included
Innovative Tubelike Frame
The DreamWear CPAP Mask frame is designed to allow airflow to pass through it to reach the nasal cushion. The frame is a single piece with connections for the hose elbow, headgear, and nasal cushion. If one side of the frame is closed by being laid on, the airflow can pass entirely through the other side without negatively effecting therapy pressure. The medium frame is included with this fit pack, but is available in other sizes for separate purchase if needed. The DreamWear frames and cushions are interchangeable, so any size frame will fit any size cushion.
Minimal Contact Design
The DreamWear Mask features a cushion that rests under the nose and seals both nostrils without needing to cover the entire nose. This helps alleviate discomfort and irritation on the bridge of the nose that more traditional masks can cause. The design leaves line of sight open for reading and TV watching before bed.
Multiple Cushions Included
The DreamWear Fit Pack includes all four sizes of DreamWear nasal cushions: small, medium, medium wide, and large. Any size cushion will fit any size frame, so once the desired fit is found, replacements in only the desired size can be purchased. This fit pack includes the medium frame which will fit most users.
Hose Connection at Top of Head
The Dreamwear frame is designed with the elbow at the crown of the head, allowing the hose to be routed above the user for optimal comfort. This design will help alleviate tug on the front of the mask enabling a more stable seal during the night. The elbow is free to swivel inside the connection to help active sleepers maintain proper placement of the mask as sleeping positions change.
Fabric Wraps Included
The DreamWear includes two fabric wraps which feature hook and loop fasteners for quick and easy placement on the mask frame. The wraps are intended to be placed on the cheek portion of the frame to increase comfort and further help alleviate irritation.
COMPATIBLE WITH DREAMWEAR FULL FACE CUSHION & NASAL GEL PILLOWS TOO!
This DreamWear mask is also compatible with DreamWear Full Face Cushions and DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillows, so if you want to sleep with a full face mask one night and a nasal or pillow the next night it’s easy!
DreamWear Under The Nose Pillow Mask Guides
Mask fitting template for the DreamWear Under The Nose Pillow Mask
Note: If you have certain magnetic, metallic medical devices or objects, including but not limited to pacemakers, metallic stents and neurostimulators, which are implanted in your body, you may be at risk when using this CPAP mask as it uses magnets in its headgear clips to secure the masks. Learn more at the link below.
Voluntary Notification of Labeling Changes for Masks with Magnets
Philips DreamWear Under The Nose Pillow Mask
- 1 x DreamWear Nasal Cushion – Small
- 1 x DreamWear Nasal Cushion – Medium
- 1 x DreamWear Nasal Cushion – Medium Wide
- 1 x DreamWear Nasal Cushion – Large
- 1 x DreamWear Frame – Medium
- 1 x DreamWear Headgear with Arms
- 1 x DreamWear Elbow
- 2 x DreamWear Fabric Wraps
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment Dispatch Processing Time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Delivery Service Confirmation Types:
|Order Value $||AusPost Service Confirmation Type|
|Orders Under $50||Authority To Leave (ATL)|
|Orders Between $50 – $250||Safe Drop
By default packages will require Signature On Delivery,
however customers can request Authority To Leave (ATL) using the MyPost account.
|Orders Over $250||Signature Required (No ATL)|
- We encourage our customers to use the Australia Post MyPost account via app/website to manage their deliveries.
- The email and mobile number used on the order will be passed to Australia Post to match parcels to your account.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please send us a photo via the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.