Philips AmaraView Full Face Mask
Amara View Full Face Mask is the latest in the range of masks from Philips Respironics. The new design featured in this mask is meant to reduce incidences of discomfort, red marks and irritation on the nose.
SMALL & ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT!
The Amara View from Philips Respironics is designed to rest lightly on the face without pinching, pressure or over-tightening. The mask’s overall footprint and frame is much smaller than those of traditional full face masks. In fact, the Amara View is the smallest and lightest of all the leading full face masks on the market. When you have it on you’ll barely know it’s there!
ENJOY THE VIEW
One benefit of the Amara View’s minimalist design is a completely open field of view. There’s no forehead support, no frame edge, no t-bar, no big cushion, nothing at all above your nostrils to block your field of vision. With Amara View you can wear glasses, watch TV, read, and relax in bed before going to sleep.
UNIQUE CUSHION ELIMINATES PRESSURE POINTS
At the heart of the Amara View is its unique under-the-nose cushion. The main body of the cushion covers your mouth so you can breathe naturally, as needed, with your mouth open or closed. A small, rectangular hole in the top of the cushion allows you to breath through your nose as well. There are no nasal inserts, pillows or extras; just a single cushion that delivers therapy air to your nose and mouth allowing you to breathe naturally and rest fully throughout the night.
FLEXIBLE SHORT TUBE & 360° SWIVEL
A short delivery tube extends from the body of the Amara View’s elbow to provide a lightweight, flexible connection to your main breathing tube. The flexible tube is designed to minimise pressure and pull on the face and therapy tubing. The 360° swivel elbow provides greater flexibility for tube positioning during sleep as well.
JUST FOUR PARTS WITH EASY ASSEMBLY
With just four parts the Amara View is easy to clean and maintain. The cushion comes off with one click for cleaning and snaps back into place with one click when you’re done — there’s no cushion clip to break, lose or replace!
SOFT, SECURE HEADGEAR WITH QUICK RELEASE CLIPS
Amara View Headgear is soft and sturdy with inlaid tabs for convenience in gripping. Quick release Talon Headgear Clips are easy to put on and take off and they’re made of soft plastic so they won’t break with repeated use. Just twist the Talon Clip to remove it from the mask frame and press to snap it back on.
UNIVERSAL FRAME FITS ALL CUSHION SIZES
The Amara View features a universal frame that will fit any Amara View cushion size; so if you find that you need to change the size of your mask you can simply purchase a new cushion and snap it on to your existing frame. There are three cushion sizes available — Small, Medium & Large — to fit a wide range of faces.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please us the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.