Medistrom Portable CPAP Battery Pack
The Pilot-24 Lite is a revolutionary CPAP & BiLevel power solution combining an ultra-portable travel battery with a backup power supply so you can be sure to have power at home or on the road whenever you need it. The Pilot-24 Lite will provide 1-2 nights of power to AirSense 10, AirCurve 10 & AirMini Sleep Therapy Devices. As an added bonus Pilot-24 Lite has a built in USB port for charging phones, or other small electronics, and a handy integrated flashlight too!
Light & Powerful For Travel
Whether you’re on the road, in the air, or far off the beaten path the Pilot 24 Lite has the power you need to get you where you’re going in a lightweight, sturdy aluminium package built for travel. Weighing just 590 grams the Pilot 24 Lite provides up to 2 nights power for AirSense 10, AirCurve 10, AirMini or (optionally) S9 Series CPAP & BiLevel devices.
An Ideal Backup Power Option For Home
Not only is the Pilot-24 Lite great for travel, it’s an ideal backup power solution for home too. Attach the Pilot 24 Lite in series between your CPAP and the wall and then rest is simple… If your power goes out, due to a storm or other anomaly, the Pilot Lite will take over automatically ensuring you continue to receive restful, uninterrupted sleep therapy. When the power comes back on the Pilot 24 Lite will automatically recharge so it’s ready the next time you need it.
Extra Features For Added Value
As an added bonus the Pilot-24 Lite CPAP battery includes some intelligent extras as well: there’s a built in USB port for charging other small electronic devices like phones, cameras or tablets; and there’s a handy LED flashlight built into the battery case so you can have a little extra light whenever you need it. It’s great for reading before you fall asleep!
Convenient AC Charging & Optional DC Charger Available
- The Pilot 24 Lite Battery Pack charges using the AC Power Cord from any compatible CPAP or BiLevel machine, so there’s no extra charging cord needed. To make things even easier, LED lights on the battery let you know the battery’s current charge status.
- There’s also a DC Power Charger available as an optional add on for the Pilot Lite, so if you’d like to charge from the cigarette style power outlets found in most cars, boats and other vehicles you can upgrade and do that too.
Great For Use On Aeroplanes
Current FAA regulations allow Sleep Apnea Therapy Devices (CPAP & BiPAP Machines) and Lithium Ion Batteries (like the one in this battery pack) to be carried onboard commercial flights and are usually not counted toward your weigh limits; however it is always important to check with your airline prior to travel to determine exactly what requirements they have for carrying medical equipment on board.
Pilot-24v Lite, Pilot-12v Lite
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please us the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.