Lumin CPAP Cleaning Machine & Multipurpose Sanitiser
UPDATE 02/11/2023 – This item will ship at the end of November due to being out of stock at the supplier.
Lumin relies on high powered germicidal UVC light to kill harmful bacteria, viruses, fungus and mould. Lumin is listed on the ARTG (306946) and is excellent for sanitising CPAP masks and water chambers.
UVC light will disinfect up to 99.9% of harmful bacteria, pathogens, and fungi that can cause infection and illness. UV light is also the safest disinfection option on the market, there is NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS OR GASSES.
Quick 5 Min Mask Disinfection
Lumin works by emitting high energy light within a narrow spectrum referred to as UV-C. The Lumin relies on a low-pressure, mercury-arc germicidal lamp designed to produce the highest amounts of UV light – where 90% of energy is generated around 254nm. This energy spectrum is very close to the peak of the germicidal effectiveness curve of 265nm, the most lethal wave to microorganisms. The dose of UV-C emitted in one 5 minute cycle is sufficient to kill most bacteria and mould on a surface.
Safe and Easy to Use
The 5 minute ozone FREE cleaning cycle with no need for water or harmful chemicals. Makes Lumin the safest and easiest choice for CPAP mask and accessory cleaning.
UV Light kills 99% of Bacteria
UV light will disinfect up to 99% of harmful bacteria, pathogens, and fungi that can cause infection and illness. UV light is also the safest disinfection option on the market, there is NO HARMFUL OZONE. Ozone has been shown by the FDA to irritate the lungs and respiratory system, making it extra harmful for people with respiratory illness.
No Harmful Ozone
The use of UV-C is environmentally friendly, leaves no residue or toxic gases or chemicals. UV-C systems are currently in use to disinfect ambulances, emergency service vehicles and other high touch areas.
5. BEST PRICE
Lumin makes cleaning your CPAP mask and accessories affordable at 50% less than other brands. A healthy CPAP experience should be affordable for everyone.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment Dispatch Processing Time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Delivery Service Confirmation Types:
|Order Value $||AusPost Service Confirmation Type|
|Orders Under $50||Authority To Leave (ATL)|
|Orders Between $50 – $250||Safe Drop
By default packages will require Signature On Delivery,
however customers can request Authority To Leave (ATL) using the MyPost account.
|Orders Over $250||Signature Required (No ATL)|
- We encourage our customers to use the Australia Post MyPost account via app/website to manage their deliveries.
- The email and mobile number used on the order will be passed to Australia Post to match parcels to your account.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please send us a photo via the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.